“Fresh Ingredients makes Perfect Burger” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Birmingham, Alabama
“Fresh Ingredients makes Perfect Burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

When you enter the restaurant you are given a platic menu whereby you build your burger.There are choices for buns,cheeses,etc. We then waited approximately 30 minutes for our handmade burgers. I must say, they were worth the wait. Juicy burgers made from fresh meat and ingredients were brought to our table. They were awesome.We will be back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank bhamjoe403

Port Saint Joe, Florida
“Best Burger I have eaten out in a long time....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I am normally not a big fan of restaurant hamburgers, but we returned from sight seeing late and just wanted to grab something quick, boy am I glad we stopped at the Main Street Burger. This is one of if not the best hamburger I have ever eaten out. The meat was fresh, not some pre-pattied frozen lump like most places these days. It was very well seasoned and well cooked. They offer lots of options from cheeses to topping to make it fit your individual taste. If you are in the area, you owe it to yourself to stop in here.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank TNS1266
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Delicious burger”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

My husband and I went to Main Street Burger for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. We were pleased by all the different options they had for their burgers. When our burger arrived at our table, the meat was juicy and flavorful. The toppings were ample and delicious. We also ordered fries and onion rings, they were good also. We will definitely go back to Main Street Burger.

Visited November 2013
Dahlonega, Georgia
“The best onion rings in North Georgia”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

I am always looking for good onion rings. The rings here are homemade and delicious. Besides that they have burgers dogs and fries. All good.. Service good not excellent but the wait staff hustles and they are very nice. I am from Dahlonega and I am always looing for good food. This is better than average. Maybe a little expensive but worth the fare. Try it, especially the onion rings.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Lanny T
Albertville, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

We ended up here after 2 nearby Italian restaurants could not accommodate our large extended family group of 10. While their dining area is not really set up for large groups they scrambled and managed to seat us all together and make us comfortable relatively quickly. The prices were a little more than I expected for a "burger and fries" joint but as long as you don't go crazy with extra toppings (and there are plenty of choices) you can easily get out for around $10 per person. The food came out hot and fast and they were thoughtful enough to bring out the kid's food and milkshakes first. While the drink refills were self serve, they did come back to the table several times to check on us and clear our plates. One employee was even kind enough to serve as an impromptu photographer so no one got left out of the family photographs.