Lily Creek Lodge
Days Inn Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$97
Quality Inn Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$74
QualityInn
Mountain Top Lodge at Dahlonega(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Park Place Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
US$178
US$168
The Smith House(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$130
US$145
US$138
Barefoot Hills(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$127
US$122
Hall House Hotel(Dahlonega)(Great Value!)
US$132
All reviewsantarctica roommy husband and iquichefairy taleenjoyed our staystayed only one nightbiscuitsfood allergiesan overnight staybed and breakfastpicky eaterwonderful breakfastthe secret gardengold rushsharoncatlodge
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I reserved here not quite sure what to expect based on the reviews. We like adventure and not run-of-the-mill places. Comparing Lily Creek to a motel/hotel is like apples and oranges. This is a B&B. And just like most B&B's a little inconvenience is expected. My A#1 priority is cleanliness and the rooms are spot-on. While some may consider the rooms dated I consider it quaint--just like the area. Perfect for couples who are not particularly tall or expect a lot of room. Everything can be dealt with and the hostess is more than accommodating. It is nestled deep in the woods with a bit of a hillside walk to the pool and waterfall. One couple was partaking of a picnic basket made to order as we walked around, another sipped on large glasses of hostess-provided wine. The breakfast, served in two seatings was great! It's all in what you're expecting. But it's definitely NOT a motel.

Room Tip: A/C stays on all the time. Pack a sweater.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peggy W
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had a nice weekend at Lily Creek lodge. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was very nice each morning. We booked three rooms. The beds were comfortable. Our room was very tired and needs renovated. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate so we didn't get to enjoy the grounds.

Room Tip: The room on the top floor is accessible only by a step staircase on the outside of the lodge. The lights from the outside keep the room light at night.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank sdoddsayers
InnteRest, Owner at Lily Creek Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

I am very sorry the Lodge did not meet your expectations. I don't know what you envisioned. We have guest comment cards in each of the rooms. It is very much appreciated if a guest takes a moment to fill those out so we know specifically what was undesirable. We did not get any. When there is a problem we fix what we can right away. The Lodge is furnished with European style antiques and are themed. They are done in old fashioned styles except Antarctica which is very modern. The Morocco is the loft suite on the third floor with the narrow staircase. There is a photo of both the room and the staircase on our website. The Lodge is a reproduction of a 100 year old Alpine (Italian Alps) hunting lodge. The lodge is rustic, unique in style and definitely not predictable. When my brother and I travel and stay at old hotels, I always want a room in the old section and he always wants the newly constructed addition. There is a subjective difference in taste that I cannot change. Our bathrooms are small except for Morocco, Geisha, Tango and Moonglow; none are huge but most of our guests, who love Lily Creek, love the ambiance here, and are out and about, relaxing in the woods or around the pool or exploring the wonders Dahlonega has to offer. I wish this guest had spoken to me; perhaps I could have made some things better for them.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

A B&B is not a motel. The owners have personalized their place and invited you into their home.
My room had a large bed, a functioning bathroom and in my room, a kitchen, which was very nice.
But the most important thing to me was Sharon, the owner and hostess. I learned how and why she and her late husband started the B&B and something about living in Dahlonega, GA. That's why I go to B&B. If I want efficiency, I go to a chain motel.

Room Tip: All are good. Just a couple have kitchens.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Dannyhiker
Reviewed 3 March 2014

If your looking for a cozy atmosphere with true Southern hospitality, then this is the place to stay. We stayed for four nights and each morning we were treated to a fabulous gourmet breakfast. When we return to Dahlonega in May, Lily Creek Lodge will be our first choice for overnight accomodations.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2014

My wife and I had a great time at lily creek lodge. We live locally and it was a nice change to visit around town. The stay was peaceful, breakfast was outstanding, and we loved the cat :-). I'd reccomend a visit here to any of my friends!

• Stayed: February 2014