“Small restaurant but excellent food and service”
Review of Piazza Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Piazza Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant a couple times when visiting Dahlonega. We find it consistently good food and service. They have a nice variety on the menu. And a good salad comes with the entree.

1  Thank Dan_D_55_12

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This was our third meal at Piazza Italian Restaurant while visiting Dahlonega in the last few years. We have found the service friendly and efficient. The food is a good value with large portions. In fact, my husband and I could have shared the huge lasagna he ordered. The bread is wonderful.

1  Thank GeorgiaTravelers51
Reviewed 30 October 2013

While visiting Dahlonega, GA for Gold Rush Days, we ate at Piazza Italian Restaurant. The food was very good. My wife loved the bread well enough to buy some unbaked loaves to bring home. The pizza I had was so good we made sure to eat there the next day before leaving.

Great food, service, and atmosphere (casual)...what more could you ask for?

1  Thank Carlos W
Reviewed 5 October 2013

The night before it was pretty busy so we decided to have a late lunch on Saturday. It was soooo good!!
I had the the Harvest salad along with angel hair pasta and sausage and my husband had the individual pizza with meatballs & sausage. They served us warm fresh made bread with oil & vinegar. The salad was the best I've had in along time, everything tasted very fresh and it was so good I had to take a picture of the menu to get all of the ingredients. The pasta was such a big dish, there was enough left over for 2 more meals. My husbands pizza came with a semi-thick crust, the sauce and meat were perfect. We would highly recommend this restaurant!!

1  Thank LDV27
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Very, very, very long wait. told 30 minutes - was close to two hours. Would have left, but most other restaurants closed their kitchens when we finally started walking around.

Average service, good-but not great food.