“Best Italian Fare in North Georgia!!!”
Review of Piazza Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Piazza Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I do not even know where to start about this gem of a restaurant!! Piazza is by far the best restaurant in Dahlonega, and in my opinion, in the North Georgia area! The ingredients are fresh, entrees and desserts are all made from scratch, and the pizza is out of this world. You can taste the love put into the cuisine at this restaurant. I always look forward to my trips to the Dahlonega area so I can get my Piazza fix. The servers and hostesses are always friendly and accommodating. I LOVE the new renovations...the atmosphere is superb! I have talked to many locals and business owners in Dahlonega, and everyone raves about Piazza. I have also heard great reviews about their new burger joint, Main Street Burger. I look forward to trying it, as well! Do yourself a favor, and make a trip to Piazza the next time you are in Dahlonega or visiting the north GA mountains!!

2  Thank Joseph L

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had the salmon and butternut squash and it was delicious!! They were accommodating when it came to my picky palate.

1  Thank Amanda M
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Very disappointed in this place. Seated quickly but was very loud even with it being only half full. Could not even hear the music played over the speakers. Food was on the expensive side and took over twenty minutes to receive a simple plate of spaghetti and a small lasagna. Small portion of bread served and had to ask for more when out. Did not fill me up.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went out with our friends for his birthday meal. Our first time there and enjoyed it. Not a good appetizer selection but this is a place you go for a meal. my wife and I got lasagna and pizza and both were good, could've been a little bigger portion of lasagna for the price but it was good. Wife really liked pizza, I thought it was pretty good. Our friends got gnocchi and chicken marsala and loved both. I would go there again with them but not on our own. I would rate 3 stars but 4 with the group I was with,

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is another treasure in Dahlonega. I stopped here with a co worker the night before the last snow storm and we had the place to ourselves. It was great. Our server was so friendly and nice and I could not believe there were not more customers. If I lived in Dahlonega I would be at Piazza to get good food before getting snowed in.

1  Thank JKeesler