“Great atmosphere and food!”
Review of Charlie's Corner Cafe - CLOSED

Charlie's Corner Cafe
Dallas, Georgia
“Great atmosphere and food!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I checked out this place this morning for breakfast and we really enjoyed it. When we arrived the was only one other table there but we were welcomed very friendly and made you feel like you at home. We both had the Charlie's Breakfast Starter with pancakes. It was great. The pancakes were larger than I expected but were delicious. We will be returning again. Such friendly servers and staff! You feel like you are home!

Dallas, Georgia
“down home cafe”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We go here for breakfast almost every Saturday. The pancakes (actually pancake, they are so big I can only eat one) are absolutely the best I've ever had. Friendly, down home atmosphere and service.

• Visited October 2013