“OMG what great food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 June 2014

When we house sat for our daughter in Ackworth, GA I got a craving for pizza. I didn't want chain food, so searched Trip Advisor and found Sal's. We went there and had a cheese steak pizza. Loved it. We found they also do eggplant pizza, which is our daughters favorite. We ordered on to go. Best pizza crust ever, from anywhere we have eaten. There calzones are huge and to die for. Is now our daughters favorite order out place.

Only recommendation I could make for change would be for the chef to spread the pesto sauce on the crust for the eggplant pizza, rather that to spot it on around with the eggplant. This is by far and away the best eggplant pizza I have ever had. My daughter said their eggplant marinara sub is the best she has ever tasted and she travels around the world constantly.

If you are near Dallas, GA you have to try Sal's. I guarantee many return visits/orders.

1  Thank Tim R
There are newer reviews for Sal's Pizza

Reviewed 28 May 2014

One of the best tasting pizzas I ever had. Never had an eggplant pizza before but they do it really good! They make it easy to support local business!!

1  Thank damer179
Reviewed 21 April 2014

In my personal opinion, I like traditional pizza (Dominoes is my absolute favorite). But if you're expecting a higher quality, more time-taken prepared pizza, then Sal's is your place. I love going there to get the plain pepperoni and cheese pizza (and if you have ever went to Sam's Club and gotten pizza there, their pizza is small compared to Sal's) The pizza they serve is about a foot long or about an inch over a foot. It's absolutely HUGE!! You get your money's worth.

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Always get take out Pizza from here closest thing to the real NY pizza we love!!! Delivers right to our door

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Have been going to Sal's for a number od years. Eggplant parm is a favorite of my wife's.
Prices for most pasta items in the $10-$12 range. 15 to 20 minute wait for pick up.
Quality is good, not great but what do you expect for what you pay.

Been to Sal's Pizza? Share your experiences!