“Must visit!”

Ranked #5 of 179 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout
Description: we are primarily a Catfish and Burger destination... we serve catfish plates, Po' Boys, Jumbo Shrimp plates and baskets, premium burgers, bar-b-que and nathan's hotdogs.
Ooltewah, Tennessee, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must visit!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

This place has great service and amazing food! I would recommend it to anybody who loves great tasting burgers!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Jeffalrays

Dalton, Georgia
“Willie's on Cleveland Hwy... I wish there was a half star option.. One star is too optimistic”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Horrible! Nothing but CISCO pre-frozen mid grade meats. Nothing was edible and nothing is actually made there. If they can't drop it in hot grease or nuke it, you can't get it. Worst food place I've been to in years. Tell ya what~ I won't make that mistake again. I am highly suspicious of the high numbers of 5's here. The place on Cleveland Highway has only been opened for a few weeks and God willing it won't be there much longer; maybe there is a used sporting goods retailer looking for a cheap store front.... and it would be tastier! Horrible!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Gary E
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

My wife and daughter and uncle and I went to Willies on Cleveland. First time we could not get in, it was to busy!

We went back on Tuesday for luch my uncle had the wings and those wings were the best he has ever tasted. My wife had tuna and my daughter had the big Gotti. The owner was very friendly and we will be back on Friday night. I had a huge huge tastie burger! WOW

• Visited January 2013
“Great”
Reviewed 14 December 2012

We love Willies and everything on the menu. My family enjoys everything they get, every meal is delicious. They give big portions that can satisfy any hungry appitite. It is a great little place but kind of in a weird location. I would go here more if it was in a more public location. My dad ravs about every meal he gets from willies.

• Visited May 2012
“huge!”
Reviewed 29 October 2012

be prepared for huge sandwiches if you go to Willie's. The burgers and Phillys are enormous and fresh.

Visited April 2012