“Great Steaks”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Buffet
Description: Buffet
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I eat here often for business and I must say the establishment is top notch with both service and food. Great place to have a meeting or just get together with family and friends.

I will be back soon!!

1  Thank DADSBUCKSHOT

Reviewed 19 December 2013

They are always busy and seem to have a crowd. Not my favorite place. I have eaten here many times and it's just so-so for me. I think I have spoiled myself to eating at really good restaurants so that mediocre places just don't work for me. Not Western Sizzlin's fault though. I don't particularly like buffets and I don't like dirty floors, forks and spoons. Will probably eat here again sometime since family members seem to like it OK but I wouldn't recommend it.

1  Thank LisaandBruce
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I have been on several buffets, from the whole in the wall to the franchise one! I work on the healthcare on field but I am a chef on my spare time, I know W.S. is a franchise, but don't judge the book for its cover! even though it is a franchise you can still find great food on some franchise restaurant. the food was fresh, their fried chicken is awesome, fi you have eaten fried chicken from publix you love it and you think fried chicken from publix is great, well W.S. fried chicken is a match for publix notoriety, ribs where great what they lack in appearance they fulfill in flavor and tenderness!!!, items on buffet where fresh and constantly taken care off, my family went for lunch on low peak, the service was great and the place was clean

1  Thank nro_doc
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We have lived in Dalton over two years now and have went to this resturant at least 6times. Each time is great. They always have a nice selection on the buffet and it has an ample amount of seating places.
The wait staff have always been attentive and nice. If you're in a hurry they also have a to go menu or you can get a container and pay by the pound.
The steaks areGREAT!!!
I really have no complaints about this place!

1  Thank Leslie F
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Food here used to great but lately they seem to be happy just being average. The food is OK and the price is reasonable but the place is always mobbed with kids and crowded seating. The food quality could be better for the price.

Been to Western Sizzlin? Share your experiences!