Comfort Inn & Suites Dalton
US$135
US$129
US$124
US$119
Howard Johnson Dalton(Dalton)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$66
US$88
QualityInn
US$163
US$157
US$80
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanred lobsterindoor poollooked niceovernight stayking suitespring breaklight sleeperfridge and microwaveupon checkabove averagenice breakfastfitness centerstaff was friendlydefinitely stay here againback homeoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 December 2011

It was good location. The front desk was knowledgeable and nice. The smoking room was clean could been little better smell wise.The breakfast was good i stayed there twice already

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 December 2011

It's everything a two star hotel should be. Friendly staff, clean rooms, easily accessible. The breakfast was decent. The beds were better than I expected.

The Wi-Fi was somewhat slow, but it's free. Good enough for quick email checks, but I wouldn't try to VPN into the office or anything.

As always, I give extra points for being pet friendly! We will stay her again if we're in the area.

Room Tip: If you're traveling with a pet, call in advance. There are a limited number of rooms that are pet-friendly. Even if you note it on your online reservation, call the hotel directly to confirm in advance. This is sound practice at all hotels.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2011

I chose this hotel because it had an indoor pool and the price was cheaper than the others in the area. I never did use the pool due to lack of time. I was in town for the half marathon and they allowed me to check out an hour late so that I could take a shower after I was finished running. Big Plus in my book! It is a little dated; but, I was just wanting a nice comfy bed to sleep in and a hot shower the next day. They delivered all that and I would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I was in Dalton 4 nights for a softball tournament. The team stayed here and were very satisfied. Rooms were clean and had a microwave and small frig. Breakfast was good except for the "manufacured" eggs. Service was good

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 August 2011

Our family of 5 stayed here 1 night on our way to Florida. We choose this hotel based on the Qn sized beds and location. We chose the right hotel! I had mistakenly booked the wrong room and Eddy was gracious to upgrade us to a suite for the same price!!

The suite is huge and clean. It's definetely worth a few extra bucks, twice the size of a regular room (I saw an unoccupied room thru the window later). It had a living room with wet bar/microwave/frig and a large sitting area....sofa was a pull out. The bedroom had 2 queens a seperate dressing area with sink and the bath had full tub. The water pressure was excellent and the cleanliess was 2nd to none. Beds were very comfy, too. Free WI-FI.

The pool is clean, in good repair, with plenty of towels. Breakfast was pretty standard, but kept replenished. Coffee was even pretty good.

Hotel is on a cal-de-sac and close to many restaurants. We ate a Shoney's just down the road....another great value and very clean, too!

Ask for a room on the front side of the hotel if you would like to avoid traffic noise from the highway.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front side of the hotel if you would like to avoid noise from the highway.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Kathy P, Sales Coordinator at Comfort Inn & Suites Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2011

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and I sincerely appreciate your kind comments about how you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcoming you back if you should be in the Dalton, GA area again.