“DELICIOUS SANDWICH”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Crandall, GA
“DELICIOUS SANDWICH”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

On a Saturday while out running errands with my Chihuahua, I decided that this was as good a place as any for lunch, so I went through the drive through and ordered the "#1 - Original". I had never eaten here before so I wasn't ready to venture farther in the menu. The wait took a few minutes, the Manager was very personable, saw my Chihuahua through the window and came over and talked to her. I also thought it was a bit expensive for a small sandwich, bag of chips and medium soda. Well, it was worth it! I enjoyed every bite of this sourdough sandwich and I honestly don't even know what all was on it. All I know is that it was fresh and the taste was sublime. The cracked black pepper chips were good as well. Yes, I will drive though again and I might just have the same thing because I know it is delicious.

• Visited April 2014

Clearwater, Florida
“Love Schlotzsky's Deli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

Wonderful soup and sandwiches. Consistent all of the U.S. I was introduced to Schlotzsky's in Austin, TX and look for them whenever I'm traveling. Try it, you'll like it.

Visited May 2013
Dalton, Georgia
“Excellent Veggie Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

The food has been good&the restaurant has been clean during each of my visits.The turkey bacon club is good&the veggie pizza is exceptional.They also have chocolate cake slices that are perfect if you like very rich chocolate cake.

• Visited November 2012
“Great Food and Manager”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2012 via mobile

I love this place. Atmosphere is awesome and Eddie the manager is top notch. Can't beat a good sandwich and this place hits the nail on the head for good if not great sandwich type meals. Keep up the good work Eddie and crew!!!

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

Always a good sandwich and chips. Nice, clean location.

Visited January 2012