“Beat Guac out there”

Los Reyes Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 187 Restaurants in Dalton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I am not a fan of Mexican Food but this was truely some good food. Would not hesitate to go back

Reviewed 20 August 2011

My wife and I have been customers of this restaurant off and on for the last 8 years. We loved their Carnitas and the salsa and cheese dip were great. We had not been for probably 6 months due to work requirements so we were excited to get back again. Sadly I wish we hadn't.

The Food. It was not good. I can only speculate that something has changed in their kitchen staff as the preparation, presentation, and flavor were not enjoyable. The taste ranged from bland to just plain bad.

The Service. We spent a substantial amount of the meal attempting to politely get our server's attention. We seemed to be an impediment to whatever she would rather be doing. Even though the restaurant was nearly empty, we were seated right next to the kitchen entrance and listening to the staff and kitchen noises was not enjoyable.

The Price. I don't like to pay taht kind of money for the product we received. I don't complain when we go to a restaurant and they don't get things right. I simply vote with my wallet and go elsewhere the next time I want to eat out. And that is exactly what we will do. There are much better places to eat in Dalton.