“Good Stay!!”
Review of Quality Inn Dalton

Quality Inn Dalton
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was a nice hotel , me and my sister had just went to the Braves game and stopped here to stay the night on the way home July 20th . The front desk clerk was very nice and friendly . Sorry i can't remember her name ,but we came on around 9:00 pm if that helps . I wanted to make sure that she know i had good things to say about her . Everything was great we had no problems . I would stay here again !! Thanks!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Karen F
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Dalton

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Good location just off I-75. Is in an area with several hotel. Lots of good restaurants in the area. The hotel is an older, but well maintain.
The staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean, comfortable, nice mattress and bedding. Breakfast area a little small but well layout. Good choices of hot and cold foods. Average breakfast for a Quality Inn.
Will stay here every time I am in Dalton on business.

Room Tip: Choose a back side room, quieter and less used.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stay here 2-3 times a year, mainly for convenience, price and having a restaurant across the parking lot. The rooms we've had are clean and serviceable, but somewhat dated. On our most recent stay, the toilet took "forever" to fill up, so probably not a "low flush" model. The facial tissue was horrendously ROUGH(made in People's Republic of China, for God's sake)...even the toilet paper was softer! There was no shower shelf for soap/shampoo, though the tub/shower and bathroom floor had been newly tiled. The hair dryer was barely attached to the wall...I wouldn't use it. The TV was a new Panasonic and huge! The "breakfast area" is VERY small with only 5-6 tables that can't be used by more than 2-3 people at a time; otherwise, no one can access the food area or between the tables.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our room was handicapped-accessible and very clean throughout, especially the bathroom, which is important to me. Large HDTV; the bed had both a duvet and pillow top covering, and was very comfortable. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank reginaquinn10
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The best way to describe this hotel is outside entrances, dated furniture, huge television, quiet and very clean.

I stayed in the second building not the one with the lobby and it appeard it was a competing property at some time in the past. I have never stayed in Dalton GA before so its proximity to I-75 was the main draw for me. As a choice member I try my best to utilize their properties and this one was just a bit above average . Now the bright spot was the front desk staff was very friendly and they were helpful with any questions I had.

Would I stay again? Yes for a one night stay but if a choice property was nearby with indoor room entrances I would probabky seek it out.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank PapsBeefJerky
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were on our way to FL, with our two dogs, and saw this motel was pet-friendly so decided to check it out. What a nice surprise. The first room we were given didn't have a good air conditioner so they moved us right away. It's clean, has comfortable beds, and the staff goes out of their way to make sure everything's great. There are also lots of good restaurants at this exit. We stayed here again coming back, and plan to use it as our new stopover place when traveling south!

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Very conveniently located off I-75 between Chattanooga and Atlanta. We were traveling with a cousin and her small dog, so needed a pet-friendly motel. Some of the pets weren't so well-mannered, as we were awakened by a barking dog at 3:00 AM. Room was clean and the beds were comfortable; breakfast was adequate. Staff were courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on the rear of the ground level of the building with the lobby are preferable. There is anoth...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family