Courtyard Dalton
QualityInn
US$76
ComfortInn
TripAdvisor
All reviewscourtyard by marriottfire pitstandard courtyarda marriott rewards membernice hotellounge areacounter spacecomfortable roomswalk in showerwould stay here againfast foodafter a long dayking roomnice stayup to dateroad noisecoffee maker
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is an average Courtyard. The staff were all very nice and professional. The place is clean and well kept. Would have received a 4 were it not for the beds. Although not uncomfortable, updating the mattresses would make for a very good review. All in all, would recommend for an overnight or 2 day stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
kczyz, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Your honest review of the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton this past April was very much appreciated. I am very appreciative of our valued guest taking the time to let us know how we are doing. King mattresses have been replaced and the other bed types will be replaced during our renovation scheduled soon. Thank you and we hope your travel plans will bring you back to Dalton in the very near future.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

We stayed here on spring break on our way to Jacksonville, Florida and it was one of the only places that wasn't booked up . And for $115 it was really nice. The rooms are a little old but they are really quiet. The hotel is just of the I-24 . Perfect for traveling. There is a Starbucks in the lobby

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

The review for the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton, Ga. was very much appreciated. Sure hope your travels over spring break this upcoming year will allow you to come back and stay with us again. I am very sorry that I am just now responding to your review but thank you again for taking time to evaluate us!

Reviewed 6 February 2013

Very easy access, quick return to I-75. For travelers between northern cities and Florida about a half way point. In with a group of other accomodations and restaurants.
Well kept but not the newest offering in the area. About a two hour drive to Atlanta Airport, the same to Nashville, Tn.
Dalton, Georgia appears to have gotten through the slow down in their largest industry, floor covering/carpet, and is picking up at this time.
Book in advance for a very attractive price package, involves a prepayment / non cancellation for one night, but with a substantial savings..

Room Tip: Well constructed, room was quiet even with view of the interstate.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

You took your valuable time to do a review of the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton, GA. And for that we thank you. Please accept my sincere apology that I am just now responding. Guest feedback is so very important to myself and staff as we are constantly working to improve our hotel for all our valued guest. We hope to see you at the property again in the near future! Thanks again.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

We made a last minute trip to Atlanta to see the kids. Got to Dalton about Midnight, rather cool weather ,windy and a little misty. However, the staff was very warm, awake and alert for the time of night. I was looking forward to a warm, good cup of coffee in their lobby, but with a partial remodeling update that was no longer going to be available. I don't agree that it is a good marketing move. However, a very nice person was willing to make me a cup of Starbucks coffee which hit the spot and the wallet. The lobby was open airey, well lit, and modern.
We checked in, the room layout was almost the same as our room in Little Rock, AR, 6 days before, but the furniture was not as nice and looked on the tired side. Also with the wind you could pick up a good draft at the sliding glass window.
That being said, I slept like a rock and was back on the road to Atlanta before 8.
Like almost all Marriott properties, the people are first rate, they can't be responsible for management decisions. However this property was not up to Marriott standards. I'm sure something will change soon. Marriott is above average.

Room Tip: high and not on East side which faces the expressway.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Looking for something near I-75 north of Atlanta that's clean, in a safe area, good value, comfy rooms, friendly service??..This is a great Marriott property! I travel frequently for business and would certainly return when I need a great hotel North of ATL. Room was clean. Fitness center had towels, working fitness equipment(newer). It thrilled me that when I went to order a Soy Latte from the Bistro in the morning....they actually had Soy Milk(lactose intolerant). Plenty of nearby restaurants just across the interstate bridge.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank ChaCha1123
kczyz, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

The entire staff is very grateful for you having chosen our property for your hotel needs. Additionally, I am very grateful for you having taken the time to give your honest opinion of our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon should your travel plans bring you back this way.