“Good Stay”
Review of Courtyard Dalton

Courtyard Dalton
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My wife and I stayed up here for a tennis tournament in Dalton Area. This hotel had just about everything we needed on this trip. Since we were not in the room too often, it didnt matter that the room was small. Fridge, microwave, couch, TV, desk, decent bathroom, coffee maker etc. This courtyard also has a new Bistro which is good for a quick breakfast, lunch, dinner, or happy hour beverage. They have a nice area to sit and work on your laptop and watch TV which was good. We also enjoyed the outdoor fire pit in the evenings. This was a nice hotel for the area and we would have no problem staying here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank jamton34
kczyz, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

So sorry for the delay in acknowledging you for taking the time to give a review of the Courtyard Dalton. We are ecstatic that your experience here was good and we look forward to hopefully seeing you all again this year.

Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here 2 nights as a anniversary getaway from the kids. The rooms were clean. The king bed was big and comfy. I loved the pillows!! Price was good for what we got. The Bistro serves Starbucks coffee, but the quality is not as good as at a regular Starbucks. I would definitely recommend the hotel though!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iampaidfor
kczyz, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2013

Happy Anniversary! And thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton for your getaway. I especially appreciate you taking the time to review the property. Feedback is always welcomed as we are constantly striving to improve our services etc. Although, we are fortunate to have Starbucks inside the hotel we do have limited drinks available as well as only one choice for the brewed coffee. I do apologize that it was not a preferred choice as that of a larger Starbucks. The decision to offer an addditional brew has just been approved and we look forward to offering another selection soon. We certainly hope we have the honor to have you visit our property again in the near future. Thank you!

Reviewed 13 August 2013

One night stay was very good, room was clean & quiet, internet was free. Loved balcony with chairs & a table though it was too hot & humid to use it. Bistro food was good. Convenient right off Interstate 75. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony that has chairs & table to sit outside for awhile.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
kczyz, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2013

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to give your feedback regarding your most stay at our property. We are extremely proud that you found the hotel accommodating and clean. And we certainly hope that should your travels bring you back to Dalton that you would again choose our property for your stay. Thank you from our entire team at the Courtyard!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Is your idea of a great place to stay a Starbuck's Coffee Shop? If so, this is the place. However, if you like to have a fridge and microwave in the room and breakfast included, don't come here. Yes, there is a small restaurant, pardon me, bistro taking up what might have been the lobby. But it just isn't our style. In all fairness, the place looks new, glitzy in fact. Everything was clean. The bed was beyond firm. It would be hard to find this property without a GPS. Some people will like it, we didn't.

Room Tip: One end of the building faces the interstate, the other a local highway. Our room was at the highwa...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank George F

I apologize for the delay in acknowleding your review of the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton, GA. I sincerely appreciate our guest comments and opionions and utilize feedback to better impove the hotel for all our guest. Although, refridgerators and microwaves are not a standard for Courtyard I do have several available at the property and are placed in the room on a first come first serve basis. We quite honestly are able to accomodate all the request. I do hope that with our next renovation these items will be a standard and available in each room for all guest. With the new Courtyard Refreshing Business renovation of our public spaces this last year that includes the new Bistro, we know serve prepared meals for breakfast and dinner opposed to having only a buffet for breakfast prior to the renovation. I realize this concept is not preferred by some but overall it has been a asset for the property. We are located directly off the main exit (Walnut Avenue) and visible from the interstate. I regret you had trouble finding us. I have been told by a few guest that their GPS brought them in a back way, which can be somewhat difficult in finding the property. After reaching out to GPS etc. we were told that if GPS are not frequently uploaded for new updates that indidviduals may experience a inconvenient route opposed to the most convenient. Very glad you found the hotel clean and certainly would love to have you visit us again where we could possibly offer you a comped hot breakfast and earn your business. We strive to please with our southern hospitality and cleanliness. Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped for the night on our way from Fl to In. We were very pleased with the hotel. Great decor, very clean lobby and room. Staff was really friendly and the location is near lots of restaurants. Highly recommend this hotel if you're looking for a clean safe place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank dorm01

Thank you, thank you, for the review of the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton, GA. I regret that I am just know responding. I truly appreciate any guest who takes the time to share their experience good or bad. As the old saying goes, "If I don't know about it, I can't fix it". So very glad your experience was great! Come on back real soon so we can treat you to some more southern hospitality! We constantly strive to improve all our services for you our guest. Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 July 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice family stay. We were greeted right away. Room was great, clean, quiet, relaxing. It was very busy when we checked in and we were acknowledged immediately. Good location alongside the highway, great value. Convenient food service in the hotel, along with other food places near.

• Stayed: July 2013
kczyz, General Manager at Courtyard Dalton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to give feedback regarding your stay. Our guest opinions are very important to us! We certainly hope your travel plans will have you back in Dalton in the near future and that you choose the Courtyard for your hotel needs. Again, my staff and myself appreciate you having chose our hotel for you overnight needs.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Very nice lobby, good service in the restaurant for breakfast & dinnner. Furniture in the rooms is probably dating from many years ago, but the rooms are very clean. Car parking & presence of highway and shopping center in the neighbourhood is an advantage.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Myself and the staff at the Courtyard by Marriott in Dalton, GA. were so very pleased that your overall experience was good when staying at the property in June. My apologizes for just now responding. I look forward to any and all feedback whenever I can get it. And your right, the rooms are a little outdated. However, the one thing I love about my relationship with Marriott is that they routinely renovate every five years. It is a priority that they put money back into their properties. We are approaching the time where our rooms will be refreshed and we certainly look forward to having you stay with us again! Thank you again for taking the time to give your feedback.