“I could live in this hotel”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Dalton
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We often travel between SW Florida and NW Ohio and find Dalton to be a good place to stop for the night. Midway, nice choice of restaurants nearby. We usually pick up the green book with hotel discounts at the first rest stop in GA, and hope for a good deal in Dalton. This year, there was only one coupon, and not one we wanted to use. TripAdvisor readers had listed this Holiday Inn Express as # 1 in Dalton so we payed a little more, and tried it. (We had stayed in a Holiday Inn near Harrisburg PA a few days earlier--a dreadful place--so had a few doubts about this place, too.) No doubt now---best place to stay off I-75 in Dalton. It's only six months old, and still shiny new. We had a King/non-smoking room, and it was perfect. Stayed in resort hotels whose rooms don't even come close to the comfort and convenience of this room. Extremely comfy bed, great lighting, and the window covering was adjustable to make the room totally dark if wanted. (This is a feature sadly missing in so many hotel rooms!) The bathroom was lovely, clean, modern--all the plumbing including the shower worked beautifully! Even the toiletries smelled delicious. We've found our new "home" in Dalton and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Jackie C

Reviewed 11 August 2011

I was on a business trip and had not made reservations anywhere for the last night. I stumbled into the new Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Dalton to find a very efficient staff, beautiful rooms and a fantastic breakfast. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in North Georgia. I will make a point to stay here whenever I am in the vincinity.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank RoamingRobyn1959
Reviewed 2 August 2011

The hotel is new, very clean, staff is very nice and had that southern hospitality. The room was very clean and the bathroom was roomy and clean. The pool wasn't real big but it was nice to be able to have our child be able to get some energy out after our long trip. The beds were comfy, and the breakfast was very good. They had alot to choose from. I would stay here again!!!!

Room Tip: Nice and quite.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Jazmine988
Reviewed 30 July 2011

My wife and two children stayed here for just one night, but I ever needed to stay multiple nights in Dalton, GA, I would definitely choose this hotel.

Very clean, great breakfast, competitive rates, and good (not great) service. Very impressed!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Basmith092000
Reviewed 16 July 2011

Passing throiugh North Georgia, I selected Holiday Inn Express in Dalton for 1 overnight stay. The hotel is new and very clean and convenient to I-75. Breakfast was good and the indoor pool was refreshing after a long drive. The rate was good and service was very good. Clean, modern with nice 32" TV and colmfortable bed. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dflower
Reviewed 5 July 2011

My family stayed here while on a vacation headed to Hilton Head. We have 3 children so there were 5 of us and we stayed in a room that had two double beds and one pull out sofa. This is a newer hotel and very nice and clean. Easy check in and seemed to be a nice little area off the highway. We were looking to stay somewhere in Chattanooga but decided to drive a little more south and we are glad we did. Not as busy and they gave us a really nice discount on our room. The sofa bed was not comfortable. It needed more padding. Other than that, the room was great and the lobby was really upscale! Thank you Holiday Inn Express & Suites. We needed a good night of sleep!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank summatimegirl
Reviewed 9 June 2011

We stayed here on a road trip from IL to FL. The hotel was reportedly 4 months old at the time that we stayed. The room was clean, and quite comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was tasty. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family