“Restful stay after a long road trip”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #6 of 22 Hotels in Dalton
Washington state
“Restful stay after a long road trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

Found this Holiday Inn Express in Dalton, GA. after reading some reviews from tripadvisor on the smartphone. Beautiful, sparkling clean facility. Excellent welcome and customer service by Melissa at the desk. Fresh hot coffee and warm from the oven cookies perked up our spirits after a long drive. Room was very appealing with fresh, colorful decor, absolutely nothing missing. Since we were too tired to go out for dinner, it was nice to have Chili's close by to get take-out. Breakfast served offered plenty of good choices.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I visited a friend staying. It was so nice! Wish I had stayed here. Great lounge/bar for something to do in the evening. Lobby was gorgeous! Rooms very nice. There is a Chili's right next door if you want to walk to a restaurant. There is also another Holiday Inn right next door so make sure you pick the right one. Everything is so nice. Def my choice if I am in Dalton again.

Room Tip: You can walk to Chili's for dinner. It's right next door.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

One of the best - 5 star hotel disguised as a Holiday Inn

I was planning to have a seminar in the Dalton area so I spent a day previewing hotels my business would be proud to have guests stay. After looking at all the local hotels I entered this property. WOW from the time you enter the lobby, look at guest rooms and facilities I felt like I was in a world class hotel with all the upgraded extras. It is elegant!

The staff is beyond helpful and friendly.

I just stayed there last evening and only wish I had a hotel like this in every city I traveled to.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

After a long day's drive from Canada, we settled into our spacious and very clean room.
We were greeted graciously by the front desk staff and we strolled around the lobby and
took a peek at the pool area.
Everything was very tidy and we will definitely stay at the Holiday Inn Express on our next travel to Florida.
We did sample some of the breakfast items before heading out again.
It was a good start to the day and we enjoyed a bite to eat before we left.
Thanks for a great nights sleep!
But I really do wish Holiday Inn would supply the hotels with full size pillows and not such little ones, that would even raise the bar a little higher :)

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank lilysmiles1
Smyrna, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Once again, I had to travel to Dalton, GA, on business. While there isn't much to do in town, I love going here for the simple fact that I get to stay at my favorite HIE! As always, the front desk clerks where extra friendly and everything was neat and clean. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

This Holiday Inn Express is the nicest one I have seen. It is a very beautiful hotel. The staff was very kind and helpful. I will come and stay again soon. My room was perfect. Breakfast was good. I will tell everyone about how nice it is. Thanks for a Great Stay...

• Stayed August 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Really nice large room, very comfortable bed, nice continental breakfast. Hotel was very wide open, almost like a Florida hotel. Whole place was really clean. It's a great family place as well as good for business. Indoor pool and fitness room which I didn't use but peeked in at looked nice. Wi-fi was fast, as well.

Stayed July 2013, travelled on business