“Another great visit”
Review of The Purple Pickle - CLOSED

The Purple Pickle
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Established 2009...We are an Eclectic Eatery with Unusual menu items as well as traditional favorites. Soups Salads, sandwiches. wraps and Flatbreads
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Met with some friends from north GA and had a great lunch and visit. Food continues to amaze and the atmosphere was perfect for catching up. Happy birthday to Anna and thank you for sharing your cake with my wife.

A real gem guys - keep up the great work!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Dropped-in here, during our visit to Darien, great coffee, even better cake and the warmest, friendliest welcome in the South from Miss Ann and her staff.

1  Thank GrahamMcK
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting Purple Pickle for several years. New owners Anna and Mitchell are super friendly. I love the bright colors in the restaurant . I always order my "go to", Tropical Chicken salad.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My hubby found this place on Trip Advisor, so we added this to our ride home for lunch. What a fun place. The decor is eclectic/artsy and the menu had so many interesting choices, it was hard to decide what to try! We had a delicious lunch. The waitstaff was very friendly and everyone rates a visit from the owner. They do aim to please! We are already planning a 2nd visit and bringing friends.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Read about this place in Tripadvisor. Waitstaff friendly, and food and tea were wonderful. Came in on a Sunday and warmly welcomed! Anna should be proud. Left with a full belly and fond memories of this place! Look forward to returning when I get in the area again!