“Love this quirky place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Purple Pickle - CLOSED

The Purple Pickle
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Established 2009...We are an Eclectic Eatery with Unusual menu items as well as traditional favorites. Soups Salads, sandwiches. wraps and Flatbreads
Mons, Belgium
“Love this quirky place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

the Holey Moses Sandwich is the best and the owner is really friendly I always make sure to stop in here when I am back home.

Visited May 2014

Savannah, Georgia
“Cool little place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

My friends--family and I have eaten here many times ONLY because the food is so good. I have tried almost everything on the menu and the no complaints on the food at all. The waitresses are very nice and keep our drinks filled. My biggest complaint is the owner. She does not understand that when people come in for a sit down meal, nobody wants her to monopolize ALL there time. People just want some privacy, to be able to talk to each other. Dropping hints or ignoring her does not help We watched her with another group and they looked very uncomfortable too. Stop with the ghetto slang anyway. Talk like a woman your age.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Pooler, Georgia
“Eclectic and Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We happened on The Purple Pickle by chance on a day out antiquing with friends. It was beyond the lunch hour and we were ready for food. A lady in one of the shops recommended The Purple Pickle, but thought they might be closed or ready to. While we were probably their last customer before closing for the day, we were greeted wonderfully. Our lunch was fresh and delicious. The owners are a delight and love to chat about the town and all it has to offer. It's an older building and definitely colorful and fun. But all was clean and tidy. Sandwiches were really good, and the garlic fries appeared to be home made and were so good. Definitely worth a little bit of a trip off of the beat path (I-95) to visit some of the shops and have a good meal for a good price. We'll be back.

• Visited July 2014
Thomaston, Georgia
“Buffalo Chicken Wrap.. oh my!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We liked eating at the Purple Pickle. We shared the Buffalo Chicken Wrap and fried pickles.. the wrap was by far the BEST we have ever had.. I can't even explain how good it was. Fried pickles were good, too. Anna, the owner, is such a firecracker.. She has a great personality and is so happy and eager to meet her customers. We could tell that she is very passionate about pleasing her customers. The decor was very fun and we enjoyed looking at all of her colorful artwork. Overall it was a fun experience and a great stop for a quick lunch.

Visited July 2014
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Worth the detour off I-95,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

We are so happy that we found The Purple Pickle! As soon as we walked in, the owner introduced herself and told us happy she was that we were there. I highly recommend the chicken and waffles. Darien is a charming little town. I am so glad that we ventured off the interstate and did not settle for fast food. We will make a point to stop in Darien and go the Purple Pickle when we are in the area again.

• Visited July 2014