“Check in was very nice and helpful, checkout was not as...”
Review of Days Inn Darien

Days Inn Darien
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Darien

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Tifton, Georgia
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed overnight after a long drive. Service was great! Room was clean. They offer cookies, nacho and cheese. Also have a breakfast in the morning that compares to other hotels. I would recommend. AC 8-15-14

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Darien, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Amanda C,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us. We are so pleased to hear you were able to enjoy the evening social hour as well as the wonderful staff. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking for ward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Kind regards,
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 14 August 2014

They "lost" my PREPAID reservation conveniently as a walk in arrived shortly before me (Happened to be the person I was meeting there, so I know they didn't have a reservation. As this was a big holiday weekend, I had to drive an additional 4hrs to find a room for the night, at 1 am. Before I left the Days Inn, I tried to sit in the breakfast area and eat the burger I had stopped for prior to arriving, only to throw it away because the owner stared at me, creeping me out, until I left. If I had had service inside, I was freaked out enough to call the police.

I had used this hotel on previous occasions and had no trouble, but this guy was really, really eerie. Do not stay here, if you want to feel safe! It does not even rate a 1!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank GoBoston09
Dear GoBoston09,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm regards,
Days Inn, Darien

Travellers are raving about these Darien hotels

Ellijay, Georgia
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I have been staying at the Days Inn for a couple of months now and would recommend it. Employees are quick and responsive to any issues and rooms are clean and comfortable. I currently get two to three rooms a week and enjoy my stay.

08-14-14 AH

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Hadden73,

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. We have a new management team working very hard to make sure each and every guest is happy and can relax on their trip whether its business or for pleasure. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy and have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you again the next time you are visiting the area.

The management team at
Ellenboro
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The hotel was nice as nice goes,however their customer service needs a complete overhaul ! I bought a Groupon for this trip...(very good deal } Highly recommend groupon....Just not for this place...I was told by maid service I would be checking out on a day that was not my departure day !

I went down to check into this thinking there was some mix-up between manager and staff,Only to be told you are checking out today! I showed him my reservation confirmation, He is still telling me No ! You check out today ! Then he showed me his reservation for me,obviously it was keyed in wrong on their end ! He didn't want to hear that....all he could say was you check out today ! After a call to Groupon and a few minutes on the phone with him...all was settled,however my trip was ruined and I no longer wanted to be there ! But I was paid up and he would have played hell,getting me out of there !.Only put a few cookies out for very short time,Nacho social,needs to be rethought,happens at the dinner hour...and I never saw one peach...even though they put this on their website !

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brenda G
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Darien, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Brenda G,

Allow me to apologize on be half of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure these handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Warm regards,
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Found this hotel through a coupon book. They advertised free cappuccino and fresh peaches and hot cookies and cont breakfast. The breakfast was good to me although my mom was not a fan of the eggs. No fresh peaches and the cappuccino machine was broke. We got there a little late so we missed the cookies. Although the receptionist was very friendly and had one left and gave it to my son. The room was clean and comfy beds. Room cool and close to car. We had a first floor room and the bathroom sink stopped up. The receptionist was kind enough to switch us rooms. Overall I enjoyed it. I have stayed in some bad days inn. Snacks in room and ice cream at front. Just have to pay for them.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Darien, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Tracy D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide and experience for our guest. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope your next visit will be even more enjoyable.

Days Inn Darien
Also consider these accommodations in or near Darien
Quality Inn
Hampton Inn Darien-I-95
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North
La Quinta Inn & Suites Brunswick
Best Western Plus Brunswick Inn & Suites

Been to Days Inn Darien? Share your experiences!