“Very Good Pet-Friendly Overnighter”
Review of Comfort Inn Darien

Comfort Inn Darien
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Darien
Naples, Florida
“Very Good Pet-Friendly Overnighter”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Stopped here while travelling from NC to SWFL with my pet dog. Hotel was much nicer than other "pet-friendly" hotels nearby and all dog people were placed in far wing on first floor close to alternate exit for potty breaks. Easy on and off from I-95, the room was clean, comfortable, with no pet smells. All staff was very friendly and accommodating. Only complaint is small breakfast area with okay food. I had dinner at a nearby Ruby Tuesdays and there are a lot of other eating options. I would stay here again and recommend it to those travelling with pets.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Giuditta252
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Comfort Inn Darien, responded to this review, 13 December 2013

912-437-4200

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
PA
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Room was large, clean, and the bed was very comfortable. Very convenient; located right off of Interstate 95. Breakfast area was very small but the food was good. Great place to get a good nights rest.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is a very clean upgraded hotel in Darien, GA. The rooms are freshly painted and the lobby area has been recently upgraded. Outside security lighting is very good. The hotel is right off the interstate and there is food close by. The general manager is very good and made our stay very enjoyable. The breakfast area is very small but upgraded and the food is very good. We will stay at this hotel again in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms have just been painted and there is a faint smell of fresh paint but we did not find this offe...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Comfort Inn Darien, responded to this review, 2 October 2013

Manalapan, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Right off of 95, this was an easy place to stop. The hotel and room were very clean, the staff was courteous and helpful. I've made the trip done 95 to Miami Beach a few times and its not easy to find a good place.The rates were also reasonable.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Comfort Inn Darien, responded to this review, 25 September 2013

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Overall the place was clean and simple. There was a variety of breakfast items and the rooms were comfortable. The only thing thing that irked me was when the manager yelled at me from across the front desk because I didn't turn the waffle maker off. I heard a loud aggravated voice yell "TURN IT". Like it was the end of the world or something. Just a rude way to communicate to someone who just woke.

• Stayed August 2013
dariencomfortinn, Manager at Comfort Inn Darien, responded to this review, 1 September 2013
I'm sorry if it sounded like I yelled at you it was not intenginal. I said it loud enough so you could hear me around the corner, not everyone knows how to use the waffle maker and by the time I was to walk around the desk and finish with the guest at the desk your waffle would have burnt.

Again I appologize.

chuck
manager
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

made a reservation using the app that is connected to this brand of hotel got in and had actually two reservations. since I was tired and I made the reservation right outside of the hotel, and it was after six o'clock when I made the reservation, the young lady at the front desk told me that she would not be able to cancel the duplicate reservation without getting corporate involved. that was my first frustration. since I have a choice rewards program card I thought it would be better service...not, got a room that smells like urine, and also have a Jacuzzi but it had a out of order sign plastered in it.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Rock R
Johnson City, Tennessee
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Room was clean, but a little small. There was a table and chairs but not usable bacause of the space. The free breakfast was very good. Front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Tap water does not taste good.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Darien
Days Inn Darien
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brunswick North
Comfort Suites Brunswick
Comfort Suites Brunswick
#11 of 36 in Brunswick

Been to Comfort Inn Darien? Share your experiences!