“No frills, but good service and good value”
Review of Super 8 Darien

Super 8 Darien
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Darien
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I stayed here to go duck hunting the following morning nearby. It suited my purposes just fine. You can pull right up to your room and it is easy to unload gear in the room and easy to roll out of bed and go the next morning. The rate is very reasonable and the staff were very accommodating. Several other guests were going duck hunting as well. I would not recommend this for a romantic getaway though.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MLMJR
nildip88, Manager at Super 8 Darien, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Thanks for your time to write this review. We look forword to seeing you on your next trip in this area.We do best to make your stay pleasant.
Thanks again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
willie w, Manager at Super 8 Darien, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2012

Reviewed 29 October 2012

I have stayed at this particular hotel several times in the past..and it improves each time I stay.
I travel from the North to the South about 3-4 times a year..I alway's try to plan my trip time so that I can stay at this particular location overnight so that I only have a few more hours to travel to my destination in the morning and it always works out. On this trip I had a car issue and got off track in traveling times..which put me arriving at this hotel earlier than usual..about 11:30 am..instead of my usual 3 or 4pm..So I called about an hour before I was gonna get there and asked the mananger Mr. Neil if it was possible for an early check in..not only did he agree but he made sure my usual room I request was cleaned and available for me upon arrival..the room has been painted and redone since my last stay..it's nice..I just want to say Thank's for making my stay great!!

Room Tip: Calling ahead and letting staff know of your arrival always helps.