Super 8 Darien
QualityInn
US$59
US$53
US$132
All reviewstraveling northnice roomfirst floorfree breakfastpet
Reviewed 16 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This Super 8 was older - not as good as our trip out west. The second night we stayed at a Super 8 in GA passing Savanah going north - it was horible.. Has made me really consider not ever staying at Super 8 again. This hotel - was better and the people cooked a great breakfast...ellen
I was trying to hold on to get a free room - not sure if I made it because the 2nd Super 8 guy quoted me a $45 rate, I asked him to key in my phone number and he wouldn't, he said it would be $55 to do that -- that was weird...
Please note that this problem didn't come at this hotel you are surveying, but my guess is you don't even have my second visit recorded because of the unhonest manager.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
nildip88, Manager at Super 8 Darien, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Hi Ms ELLEN
I didnot understand . Are you talking about super8 darien or other super 8? Our location is south of savannah & you talking about super8 north of savannah.Still i am sorry that you have problem with super8.We try to serve our guest with better service.Please accept my apology for your bad experience with super8
thanks for your time.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 December 2013

My wife made a reservation weeks before, to plan a long road trip.
When we checked in, the two friendly ladies at the front desk couldn't find us, nor our reservation number: "Who did you talk to? The national reservation line?" We talked to you, on the hotel phone number.
<oops>
<blush>
We got a nice room anyway, the rate was honored.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple