“Boo. Gross.”

Cuisines: American
Darien, Ga
“Boo. Gross.”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

My husband and I just ate here for the 3rd time. We live in Darien and have eaten here a few times as our choices are very slim. Each time was ok, but this time I promise I'll never return. Our waitress was a cute little thing but came across kind of hateful. The food came out very fast but my husbands steak was covered in grease and bleeding. Could have dealt with a less than medium steak but it was covered in grease. His green beans were wilted. My salmon was ok, but my broccoli was brown and I had to send my potato back. It must have been sitting out since the morning. Waitress came over to ask if she could fix anything in a less than enthusiastic sort of manner. More in a patronizing way. She must have seen us poking and frowning at our dishes so she felt obligated to do so. Sorry, I usually tip 20% but this girl got less than half that. I should have lit my $42 on fire instead of wasting on this place.

• Visited September 2013

Dublin
“MMM HMMM GOOD!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The spicy fish tacos are my staple at Ruby Tuesday and I llooovvveeee the salad bar! Healthy and tasty and affordable...that's my kind of deal!

Visited August 2013
Bowie, Maryland
“Delicious Steak”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We were exhausted and hungry and it was late in the evening. We ordered sirloin steaks that were absolutely delicious. The sides were just as yummy! Thanks R.T.

Visited July 2013
Suwannee, Florida
“Good food!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Stopped for the night and looking for something to eat. Found Ruby Tuesday. Petite sirloin cooked to perfection and really enjoyed garden bar.

Visited July 2013
Douglas, Georgia
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We had lunch here and I ordered the chicken buffalo sandwich and my husband got a hamburger. We both got two sides and one of mine was the snap peas. I wish I'd gotten a double portion of those because they were spectacular. My sandwich was good but not memorable. My husband loved his hamburger. The service was friendly and prompt. We are never disappointed by Ruby's which ever one we go to.

• Visited April 2013