“Eat here alot”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Our local Longhorn is one of the best we have been to, and we have been to many. Tim, the general manager, works hard to train his people well and it shows most of the time. The place is clean and the lunch specials are really a terrific deal: several soup and/or salad and 1/2 sandwich combos. The only thing I can really complain about is sometimes it takes awhile to get the food, but it is hot and fresh when you do so...

This is one of the best places to eat in the area and certainly the best chain.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Dawsonville, around the outlets, need more nicer restaurants. If it were not for Ruby Tuesdays and Longhorn there would not be any nicer places to set. This place was packed the entire time we were there. We were seated pretty fast, 10 minutes. Staff were very polite. Service was great and food was delicious.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

For some reason, this Longhorn restaurant just doesn't measure up to all of the other ones that I have tried and been very happy with. The service was extremely slow (45 mins), food was not bad but not as good as other locations. Prices were also higher than I remembered. The restaurant had carpet instead of the wood floors I was used to and the carpet didn't appear very clean. Atmosphere was lacking too. Nothing during this visit would make me want to return.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

Ordered a steak salad and a couple drinks. I was starving! Very tastey and prepared to order. A great place for delicious food and the waitstaff were friendly and attentive and customers at the bar were regulars and very friendly as well. I recommend!!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Love this restaurant! Always great service-the management staff is always visible and often drops your table to visit.