“Like Being A Kid Again” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Uncle Shucks Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch

Uncle Shucks Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch
Ranked #9 of 20 things to do in Dawsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Visit Uncle Shuck's and start a new family tradition: Explore the Corn Maze Find Your Perfect Pumpkins Shoot the Corn Cannon Great Food Fall Decorations Haunted Trail Bon Fire Hayrides 2 miles west of Hwy 400 on Hwy 53
Leesburg, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Like Being A Kid Again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

Decided to stop here during stay at Amicalola Falls. This was an inexpensive and fun activity. My wife and I enjoyed it. And as an added bonus, we got some exercise from the walking!

Visited October 2011

Grovetown, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2011

It was so much fun and a good challenge. Well worth the money and is a great experience! If you go at night bring a flashlight!

Augusta, Georgia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Challenging fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

Awesome place. We forgot flashlights, did half of it while it was getting dark. We did the other half in the dark with a cell phone for light. Made it really difficult but also more fun. Definitely worth the money.

atlanta, ga
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Another great year at Uncle Shucks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2010

I have previously reviewed Uncle Shucks but wanted to review again as we had another great experience two years later! We went at night this time to see the "haunted maze" and were so glad we did because it was awesome. The regular maze is shaped like a butterfly this year with two halves and outside the butterfly is a haunted maze. It was a few bucks more to do both, but way worth it. I would not recommend the haunted part for children with light hearts. Our 9 year old daughter almost had a panic attack when the chainsaw man chased her. If you like to be scared, check it out! The food was great as always and very reasonable. We got a hotdog, funnel cake, carmel apple, and two bottled sodas for $12. It was $15 each to do the regular maze (butterfly shape - 2 sides) as well as the haunted maze. BRING A FLASHLIGHT if you go at night. You can't use it in the haunted maze but you need one to do the regular maze. They rent them for $2 if you forget but you will need one. Pumpkins were great as usual, porter johns were clean and never a wait. The ticket lines were about 10 minutes long but it was a Saturday night and beautiful weather. Everything was awesome! Can't wait until next year.

5 Thank muchmore57
Atlanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Not a good idea for small children”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2009

Me and my husband and my two little boys who were two and five went to Uncle Shuck's last October. It was okay but I most definitely think this is for older children and adults mainly. It took us about an hour and a half or maybe close to two hours to go throw the whole corn maze and both of my kids were bored with it and ready to leave. Me and my husband were joking that you needed a GPS system to get through the maze. This is just my personal opinion of Uncle Shuck's.

3 Thank KKDR