“Excellent Hibachi Even Something For Picky Kids”
Review of Kani House

Kani House
Ranked #13 of 72 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Florida
“Excellent Hibachi Even Something For Picky Kids”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We were traveling back from Cleveland, GA, and I just had to have hibachi. My kids hate the stuff; but when I found out I could get them FRIES at Kani house, I knew I had a winner!! We ordered them the kids hibachi with fries instead of the rice. The adults ate most of their veggies; but even without their extras, there was so much food!! Then there was sherbet for dessert. Yum!! It was really good. The restaurant is really nice on the inside. Very clean - even the hibachi grill hoods!! If I ever travel back through this area, I will definitely stop here.

• Visited March 2014

Gainesville, Georgia
“Awesome Sushi!!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I am not a big hibachi fan so I am only commenting on the sushi bar. The sushi chefs are masters! The fish is amazing and beautifully presented. They will customize rolls or sushi per any special request. The service is great. We have been eating at the sushi bar at least once a month for the last several years and it has never disappointed. Always excellent!

• Visited March 2014
Cumming, Georgia
“Very nice restaurant”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Beautiful restaurant. We have eaten at their restaurants a couple of times but I really like the one in Dawsonville better. I had the Pineapple Teriyaki Filet and it was awesome....served in a Pineapple ring so beautiful presentation!

Visited October 2013
Bell Buckle, Tennessee
“Great food and entertainment”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Whibace love this restaurant! The food, price and entertainment are exceptional. We would take our guests here often. Be sure and "play: along with the hibachi cooks in order to get the best entertainment!

• Visited April 2013
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

We had dinner reservations at 7pm and we seated at 705. We ordered and didn't even get our appetizers until 740pm. After sitting and waiting forever we finally received our meal at 825!!!! Our food was also luke warm at most. Our server never even stopped by and said the kitchen was behind or even acknowledge us waiting. We even had to take our check up front to pay. I realize it Christmas but the service should have been better.

• Visited December 2013