“Good mixture of shops. ”

North Georgia Premium Outlets
Ranked #3 of 22 things to do in Dawsonville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: North Georgia Premium Outlets is more than just a great collection of the finest designer labels and brands, it's the Atlanta area's only upscale outlet center. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located approximately 45 miles north of Atlanta on Georgia 400, it is a bargain hunter's haven. Local Shop & Stay packages and group dining options are available.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

This is just like any typical outlet mall you see across the nation. They offer a good variety of stores that can cater too all demographics. The grounds are clean and well kept. The playground is a nice touch for the kids (but they never want to leave once they are there). There is plenty of parking. Easy access. Give it a try.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Love the stores here especially Pottery Barn, Restoration Hardware, William Sonoma and Kate Spade. They just added an Ugg store, Disney store and Tumi luggage store. It can be crowded on weekends and holidays so I suggest visiting during the week if your schedule permits. The parking on the backside of the mall is usually easier. The food court isn't too exciting so I would visit Long Horn across the street or Big D Barbecue just north of the mall on the corner of Hwy 53 and GA 400 for lunch.

2  Thank cruising28
Reviewed 11 November 2013

The outlets have a great selection of popular stores and have wonderful prices! If they are in driving distance to you, this would be the perfect place to pick up all your Christmas gifts. No need to look anywhere else. They have it all! We found prices to be shockingly low and the selection to be great. Fossil, Guess, and North Face were a few of our favorites. We live in Tennessee but will definitely be driving down for another shopping trip soon! This place is too good to stay away from!

1  Thank Laura A
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This place has a lot of great stores and I really wanted to like it. Perhaps my timing was just bad.
We made our first visit on Columbus Day weekend so I was kind of expecting some great deals...not so much. Obviously everyone else was too because the place was ABSOLUTELY PACKED!! I have never seen so many rude people, who have no sense of personal space in my entire life.
As we were shopping, my teen children (both clean and neat, dressed to the nines) got a bag of candy and my husband & I decided to share a bag of popcorn. We were approaching Lacoste (still a good 20 feet from the door) and the security guard comes running toward the door waving his hands and shaking his head. I turned to look at my husband and I hear the guy say "You can't come in here with that food!!!" Um...WHAT?! Like my children were sloppy little toddlers who were going to come inside and rub their sticky fingers all over your fine merchandise? How about remaining calm long enough to see if they are going to close the bag BEFORE they come in? It made me so mad I knew I better walk away because what was about to come out of my mouth was less than family friendly... So yeah.
Dear Lacoste:
You missed out on probably a $300 - $500 sale because of your overzealous security guard : ) .

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I live near Orlando,FL and we have outlets, But what we don't have are these outlet stores: Pottery Barn Outlet:), Williams-Sonoma Outlet, Restoration Hardware Outlet, Kirkland's Outlet. I always want to go twice a year:) the area is beautiful too. Foothills of the Appalachians. Love this Outlet!!