“I still prefer applebees.”

Friends American Grill
Ranked #25 of 73 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Small town grill and bar.
Dawsonville, Georgia
“I still prefer applebees.”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

There aren't a lot of choices in Dawsonville especially that arent chains. This particular location has been 3 other resteraunts in 5 years. The menu is typical bar type food.lI have eatten there twice and both times not been too impressed. Especially when a mile south is Applebees and I know I will always enjoy what I find there. I had a chicken wrap one of the times and found it bland. Oh well. It could be worse.

• Visited January 2013

Dawsonville, Georgia
“Great Little Sports Pub in Dawsonville!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have our date night here about once a week. Great atmosphere and good service! Our favorite is the Utopia Quesadilla and wings. They also have live music from local guys that are very good. We will continue to have Date Night here! Thanks Billy and Ray.

1 Thank busterbugs22
Atlanta, Georgia
“At least there's another choice in town”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We've been to this place a couple times and we always sit in the same large round booth by the bar. Good spot for my family. The service is always good and the food is average. I'm never that hungry when we go so the menu is a bit overwhelming. There are lots of options but I can never find anything that I want. I did have their take of the Reuben on the last visit and it was tasty. It is a far stretch to compare it to a traditional Reuben though.

They have daily specials and the bar is always full. Since Dawsonville is full of corporate restaurants, it's nice to have this local option. Even though the food is average, I'd still rather support a local than a corporate restaurant.

• Visited December 2012