“Best Mexican food in Dawsonville” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 71 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dawsonville, GA
“Best Mexican food in Dawsonville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We always enjoy eating here, fast, friendly service. Good food, lots of options, daily specials too.

• Visited March 2014

Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
“Standard Mexican restaraunt.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

Chips and salsa are very good. I got the chimichanga and it was roughly the size of a deck of cards, the shredded chicken wasn't very flavorful but overall it was ok. Husband got the burritos delux, 2 burritos with ground beef, lettuce and a tomato on top for 8.95$. No rice and beans. Maybe I'm just biased to our Mexican restaraunts at home where the portions are much larger and cheaper. But overall it was decent food, ok price and the waitress was nice once she saw us.

• Visited October 2013
Milton
“Deserves 5 Stars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our party of 21 Fun Seekers descended on this restaurant...and they were ready for us! Our waiter was truly excellent and dedicated to serving. He remembered the special items requested by our party. He was prompt and courteous. The menu is full of excellent listings, but I was very surprised and pleased by the number of lunch specials listed. The salsa and chips were the usual beginning to our meal.The chips were fresh and the salsa was good, but too hot for one of us so our waiter brought burrito sauce. Trust me...this is the new "go to" salsa! Then the food came, after a very reasonable wait time. I had the fajita taco salad. The choice was chicken or steak. I opted for steak (as a treat for myself). It was delicious! Previous reviews have mentioned the freshness, and I can only add to that. The portion was most generous. I definitely do not hesitate to give this restaurant 5 stars.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank BeccaRoby
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Mexican Food in Dawsonville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We don't understand how this was not voted the best Mexican restaurant (of about five) in Dawsonville! We've tried them all over the years, and, for the past five or six or more years, this is the only one we go back to. We know that no matter what we order, it will be good and fresh. The service is great, the staff very friendly, and the prices are very reasonable. If you are traveling on GA400, this is not necessarily the most convenient of the Mexican restaurants, as it is in downtown Dawsonville, but it is worth the six miles you'll need to drive to get to it. Margarita Mondays!

• Visited July 2013
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Holy fajitas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

Absolutely some of the best chicken fajitas I've ever had. Everything tasted SO fresh and delish! My fiance got the Burrito al Carbon and it was extremely fresh as well, the cilantro in it was a wonderful addition. Mmmm, might have to get my pregnant butt back over there tomorrow for some more fajitas!! :)

• Visited April 2013