“Tasty lunch but a little expensive” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #49 of 71 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Atlanta, Georgia
“Tasty lunch but a little expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

We ate here after shopping at the outlet mall. I had the pretzel burger. It was a. $10 burger and the raspberry iced tea was over. $3. I thought a little pricey. But we had good service and an attentive waiter. Food was good.

Cumming, GA
“Good meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

We go to Ruby Tuesday's once or twice a month. The food here is good and they have a great salad bar. Tonight they didn't have tomatoes on the bar. I asked the guy working on the salad bar if they had any, he said they had run out. I got back to my table and he brought me some they usually use on burgers. I really appreciated this. I got a sirloin and mashed potatoes and my wife got grilled chicken and mashed potatoes but the potatoes were cold. They promptly took them to the kitchen and heated them for us. The food was good and the service was great.

Toledo, Ohio
“Ruby Tuesday”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

Ruby Tuesday is one of my favorite chain restaurants because of the salad bar. We had a good meal. I decided to try the chicken tacos though and wasn't impressed with them, but the salad was good.

The waiter was very friendly and was one of the highlights of the dining experience. All in all, I would go back. It is decent and just an average Ruby Tuesday but I wasn't expecting it to wow me being what it is.

Clearwater, Florida
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

The restaurant is next door to the North Georgia Premium Outlets and the Best Western motel, so they probably get a lot of traffic just from the location. But the food is predictable, very good, and the service has been excellent every time I've gone there. I can recommend it without reservation (forgive the pun).

Dahlonega, Georgia
“Very Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Nice restaurant. Friendly & efficient staff. Food was very good, service was reasonably quick for a full service restaurant and the place was very clean. The kids enjoyed it too.

Visited September 2013