“Lunch after hike”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #28 of 81 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Really amazing salad bar all you can eat and it's yummy. Burgers good too my husband tells me. Will visit Ruby's again. Very attentive staff.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

There was no wait for a table and service was very good. The restaurant was clean as were the restrooms. The pork chops were better than average, but the blackened tilapia was fabulous! I recommend it highly! Their tea was great, too!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Love the Garden Bar and all the pastas even though they have a million calories. They always send coupons through email which is great especially when you have a large crowd. Our server was great last night - very friendly and could remember our orders without writing them down! There's nothing special about this particular Ruby Tuesdays. Getting to-go orders can be a pain because you have to go to the bar and you're a last priority when you don't have to tip.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The salad bar is great! It is well stocked and there are lots of choices. Service is good and we enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This place was bad from entry to exit. I don't know how they did it but even the salad bar wasn't fresh. I had salmon that tasted like it was microwaved along with everything else on my plate. Will not go back.