“Average pizza”

Ranked #15 of 73 Restaurants in Dawsonville
Cuisines: Pizza
“Average pizza”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I had read a lot of grand reviews and the place was not bad. It wasn't really all that it was cracked up to be, either. We weren't really treated in a friendly fashion. "What'ya want" was about it. No how are you, no thanks for your order or your business, and I found it surprising as it was a fairly empty place while we were there. I asked about the Calzone challenge (basically eat it in a time-frame and it's free) and got a short and snippy response. The location is convenient but I won't come here again as the experience did not warrant the treatment or prices.

• Visited July 2014

Dahlonega, Georgia, United States
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant not long after it opened (maybe 5 or 6 years ago) and got soggy pizza. We had not been back, but we finally decided to try it again. We were not disappointed. I know it's a franchise operation, but I found the NY style pizza crust to be just the right level crunchy with just the right coverage of ingredients. This is often the reason for sogginess; too many ingredients. We got the Italian special,

I did ask what temperature they run their ovens at, and they said 500 degrees. So I asked them to make sure we had the crunch, and they did. I was impressed with my mediterranean salad, and my son loved his chicken parm sandwich.

So, since Dawsonville has absolutely Zero italian restaurants (what on earth is wrong with these people?), this is a good bet on a reasonable budget.

Visited February 2014
Cumming, Georgia
“Nice Pizza Place”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We like to have Pizza on Saturday afternoon once or twice a month. It is a nice place to go and the service is pretty good. We find the Pizza good and my husband enjoys the beer.

Visited February 2014
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Johnny's Pizza Really Good”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

If you want a nice restaurant with an Italian theme, you will like Johnny's which is located acoss the street from the North GA Premium Outlet Mall.
The staff is friendly, always a smile, leaves you alone while you are eating; all to make you experience. The pizzas and their salads are to die for and highly recommended. Relax, enjoy and eat.

Visited January 2014
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Cashier Rude”
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Food is good... My complaint is the cashier that rang me up. Not the friendliest person needed at the register. I ordered take out. Instead of putting the tip on my card, I was instead going to give cash. Although, some doesn't even tip for take out. I girl gave me the slip to sign and walked off to prepare my 2 salads. She returned to put my slip away. Realized after taking a double look to see I wrote a 0 on the tip line, kinda rolled her eyes and shaking her head. When my order was completed and brought to the counter the girl disappeared. I as hoping to talk to her after leaving my tip. I was appalled by her rude attitude!!!

• Visited December 2013