“HIT OR MISS”
Review of Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery - CLOSED

Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Big food, little money. We are breakfast people so we were excited when they opened for breakfast but not real pleased. It's been awhile so we will have to try it again, they definitely could have improved.
Heck, take your kids. If you got a dessert at a standard restaurant, you'd be paying $4 to $6 bucks but here the dessert bar is included. Not super great but pretty good selection and ice cream always flowing.
Don't expect too much except a full belly.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Our family has been here a handful of times and it is always good. There is always plenty of food at the buffet and it's typically quite fresh. I especially enjoy the yummy rolls and superb salad bar!

1  Thank BrittneyH547
Reviewed 14 April 2013

Save your money not worth it at all! Non appetizing. I would feed this food to my dog not my children nor myself. Worst food ive ever put in my mouth.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

I always go to Golden Corral and this is the first time I have been inside a Ryan's to eat. I had the sirloin steak with brown gravy and it was delicious. My 6 year old son had 3 bowls of the homemade chicken noodle soup (he was feeling under the weather). I was astonished at the cleanliness of the restaurant and freshness of the food. For a Saturday night the place was dead maybe a 1/4 filled. Very attentive servers and in general I felt a great deal for the choices you were offered. They do cook different foods then Golden Corral. No fast food so I was happy. I had 2 salads which is always the plus side of a buffet for me. Never enough salads. The clientele was happy and polite which also makes for a great experience while choosing a buffet style dinner. The bathrooms were also extremely clean. I felt like this place just opened it was so clean and well maintained. our meal came to $16.95 for 2 people.

3  Thank mpeacock_10
Reviewed 6 February 2013

When Ryan's first came to town, it was awesome. Good fresh amount of fare. Now it does not attract many of my friends as well as me. If you just want something to fill you up with no thought of enjoying, well it's for you. Nothing on the hot bar that is tasty to me. If you just want a standard Salad with same old stuff, then by all means have it and skip the hot bar and desserts.