“Great place for a nice hot chocolate!”
Review of Kavarna

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for a nice hot chocolate!”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I went to kavarna with my family this December it was a very cold walk but it was worth it! The hot chocolate was just what I needed after a cold walk in the square! The muffins where excellent as well! Overall this place was nice and perfect for a family on a cold December day!

• Visited December 2012

Norcross, Georgia
“Cute Place - So So SErvice”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is an attractive-looking coffee shop in Decatur with free internet. We went here for a friend’s art exhibition and found it to be so-so. We did not have coffee; instead we had two glasses of wine from their small wine selection. While the service was adequate, it was not friendly enough for me. As such, I am not inspired to go out of my way to return for drinks.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta
“Great Neighborhood Coffee Shop”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Kavarna has consistently good coffee and they feature local artists' works and live music in the evenings.

Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“coffee, music, and chilling”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

we recently moved to atlanta and this place is a walk from our house. I love that it's spacious yet has a cozy feel. they play excellent music, and the coffee is always fresh. i tried the scone and it was fresh and buttery. my son loves to run around and just get into everything.

Visited January 2013
Decatur, Georgia
“a little of everything”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

I can walk to this coffee shop from my house so I visit often. I have only had coffee and coffee drinks there and they are consistently good. However, they do much more than coffee. Food, wine, breakfast, live music, etc. Worth popping your head in to see what's happening.

Visited December 2012