“Stay here only if you can't find nothing else!!!!!!”

America's Best Inn Decatur
America's Best Inn Decatur
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Well my stay was ok , I just hated that the lights was not really working by the bathroom sink, and I also hate that I have a sign on my room doorknob that say NO ROOM SERVICE, but it seems as if the maid didn't understand that because she still knock on my door all the time, which made me very upset, and the lady at the front desk going to tell me when i went to paid for another stay , that I have to let her in at least one time so she can clean the room , hell i did my own cleaning. so therefore I would come back but only if i had no were to go like I did now, but I'm happy about to move in my own house now. THANK YOU LORD, and oh yeah they did had roaches also i seen at three in my room until i start spraying myself, and the blow dryer didn't work either. So stay at your own term.

Room Tip: Threre no fitness center
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank georgialady34

Reviewed 15 June 2009

Very nice dining table for writing or meals. Mattress comfortable. Air conditioner cool but no off switch - had to unplug. Spacious. Clean. Traveling with my cat. He liked the room. Toilet wouldn't flush paper. Room seemed safe. Not sure about the neighborhood. Checked in at midnight, unsavory people ahead of me claimed they had been turned away by the beautiful Indian women at the desk. (The desk was protected by safety glass). Breakfast was mostly pre-packaged food, all in nice baskets carefully covered with cloth napkins. There was some road noise through the night from my room on the back.

• Stayed: June 2009
5  Thank SqDncHSV
Travellers also viewed these Decatur hotels
Affordable Hotel
Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Emory University Area
Super 8 Decatur/Dntn/Atlanta Area
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur - Atlanta East

Been to America's Best Inn Decatur? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about America's Best Inn Decatur

Address: 4095 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30032-2604 (Formerly Best Inn And Suites Decatur)
Region: United States > Georgia > Decatur
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Price Range: £50 - £57 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — America's Best Inn Decatur 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your America's Best Inn Decatur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Inn And Suites Decatur Hotel Decatur