“Can not wait to return!”
Review of Sapori di Napoli

Sapori di Napoli
Ranked #13 of 375 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I had a meeting at the library, so I stopped in for an early dinner. My first visit. I was blown away! First by the service. Likeable, knowledgeable staff.
But then the food blew me away. I started with a melon and proscuito salad. So perfect for a summer afternoon. A small arugala salad came with it. It was one of the specials for the day. Simple but perfect. Quality ingredients.
I had anther daily blackboard special for my entrée, the summer risotto. It came with peas, zucchini and asparagus. The only negative, I didnt see any peasin my dish but they weren't missed. Quality! Such flavor.
I finished the meal off with a capuchino. Perfection.
I cant wait to get a group together for pizza which looked fantastic.

There are newer reviews for Sapori di Napoli

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Very authentic made with an oven shipped from Italy. If you like the heavy loaded American style pizza, this may not be for you. Excellent sauce just made with San Marzano tomatoes--pure, clean flavor. Too bad they don't sell it by the slice. I also have had the eggplant pasta which is probably the best Italian eggplant dish I've ever eaten.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

We love their misto salad and the eggplant dishes, their pasta is good, and the margarita pizza is very good; everything always seems fresh and well made. Very pleasant staff, easy to park, never crowded, nice out door tables, long tables inside for big gatherings, decent beer selection, very family friendly.

1  Thank Bijoux404
Reviewed 11 February 2013

What a delightful find in Decatur! We enjoyed a leisurely Saturday lunch with family and we all tried something different. The Salad Misto was incredible, the sampler antipasto of sausages, olives and cheeses was delectable with the rosemary bread.

Authentic wood fired pizzas were fine.. the better choice was the variety with the wide assortment of toppings. Service was nice and we especially appreciated the free parking, a premium in Decatur on the weekends. Looking forward to a return visit.

1  Thank Quill D
Reviewed 24 January 2013

This was our third visit for dinner - excellent food and beer. The experience was made even better by Theresa - incredibly pleasant with a wonderful sense of humor, This time around we had desert - the cannoli - world class. Three of us split one order (2 cannoli). After (2) pizzas all were plenty full. Other than the 20 minute (or longer) drive for me to get to this place there's nothing to not like and plenty of reasons to return.

1  Thank GSSATLANTA