“New renovation great for sports fans”
Review of Taco Mac

Taco Mac
Ranked #213 of 367 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: From the genuine food to the craft on draft to the lively cheer-with-your-new-best-friend atmosphere, we've put everything in place so you can connect with your friends and your family. And, that group at the next table. And, even the table next to them. After all, we're all here for the same reason-to unwind and have fun. Come By. Hang Out.
Atlanta, Georgia
“New renovation great for sports fans”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Even before the renovation I hadn't been to this location for quite a while. But with football season upon us, I went there with a group of friends.

Everyone really enjoyed the new renovation. It has an open, modern look with many televisions to see various games.

Another main attraction is the variety of beer from around the world that you can get here. Even though the place was pretty busy, the service was decent.

I had the Buffalo Burger with sweet potato fries. I originally thought this was going to be a bison but it actually was a beef burger with the establishment's buffalo sauce. The sweet potato fries were crispy and delicious.

I'll definitely be back to catch more games as this location is probably one of the best in the area to do so.

• Visited October 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Terrible”
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Pro: We were seated as soon as we walked in.
Con: Waited almost 10 minutes before someone offered us drinks

Pro: Street tacos are about 1.90 each (not sure)
Con: The street tacos were terrible! I recalled asking for hard shells but by the time I bit into one they were all soggy and soft.

Pro: Tasty Queso
Con: The Queso was not hot!

Pro: Waitresses were all over the place
Con: They were everywhere but at tables serving people.

Overall I was not impressed.

• Visited June 2013
6 Thank Sandy M
Miami, Florida, USA
“Typical sports bar atmosphere- surprisingly good salads”
Reviewed 28 April 2013 via mobile

The name is misleading. I didn't see anyone eating anything close to tacos. Our salads were surprisingly good. Service wasn't the best and it wasn't that busy. Lots of screens for event watching. Parking not easy.

• Visited April 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Wasn't our first choice for dinner ... shouldn't have even been an option ...”
Reviewed 18 February 2013

My girlfriend and I wanted to go somewhere else for dinner and we wanted to go somewhere close to our hotel (Super 8 Decatur on Church St.) ... however a lot of the options have terrible parking. So we ended up at Taco Mac.

We had never eaten at a Taco Mac before so we figured what the heck.

She had a very dry and very boring turkey panini with fries. I had some weird burger with jalapenos and fried mac n cheese on it. Other than the jalapenos on my burger, our food was very bland ... as if it were meant for old people that are not allowed to have seasoning on their food.

There are a lot of other options available on PDL Avenue. Use them. We wish we had.

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Beer Place”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I love Taco Mac. I love beer. They always have the best beers. They do not have the best food. I normally stick to things you cant really go wrong like hamburgers, or nachos. The fiesta chicken nachos with no lettuce are pretty darn good. I love beer.

• Visited November 2012