“Great Indian food”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Decatur Rd.
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have not been here in a while, but I truly enjoyed their food...love the decor and the spices that they use to prepare their food...I need to visit them one day soon for lunch

There are newer reviews for Bhojanic

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Seriously the BEST Indian food I've ever had. They now have two locations, one in Decatur and another in Buckhead. Their food is so good. My favorite are their wings... Yes, I did say wings. They have these Indian Wings that are out of this world. Also the best Chicken Tikka Masala, live music on Wednesdays, and a very nice staff. Treat yourself right and get you some Bhojanic!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Very tasty and traditionally made stuff gives home made taste to its food. Right quantity, well served. Great Service

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stopped in for lunch - pleasantly surprised at the decor (modern) and with the excellent craft beer selection which complemented the meal. Despite the other reviews, i found the service good, and food above average quality. Interestingly, we were not asked about the level of spice we wanted. But the chicken biryani and goat curry were well spiced, and Naan flavorful. I can't believe was able to enjoy an excellent Belgian IPA (a Houblon Chouffe in case you are wondering). I give this an above average review since the service, food and beer selection were all great and we had a very enjoyable lunch. What else can you ask for?

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Or so I thought! I am not a big fan of curry (to me it tastes like dirty socks) but a native born Indian friend took me there to 'introduce me' to all the finest in Indian food. Wow. It is exceptional. The spices are not always consistent- sometimes it is much hotter than others but the flavor is always outstanding. If I could remember the Indian names I would tell you but look for the cauliflower and potato side as well as the lentil and creamed spinach. To die for. The chicken tiki masala is my favorite main. You will not leave hungry.