“Better than the average Indian”
Review of Bhojanic - CLOSED

Bhojanic
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North Decatur Rd.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We ate twice here at the Buckhead location during our recent trip and food was good. We ordered vegetarian thalis with different vegetable combinations and the everything was very good except the chole. The eggplant and Punjabi Khadi were especially good.

My daughter and I found the rice Pulao very tasty. And the food was not expensive for a restaurant at this location.

If you are visiting on Friday or Saturday nights it can get crowded and reservations are needed.

We even had live music and it was very good with just 2 people. I really enjoy live music with food.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have not been here in a while, but I truly enjoyed their food...love the decor and the spices that they use to prepare their food...I need to visit them one day soon for lunch

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Seriously the BEST Indian food I've ever had. They now have two locations, one in Decatur and another in Buckhead. Their food is so good. My favorite are their wings... Yes, I did say wings. They have these Indian Wings that are out of this world. Also the best Chicken Tikka Masala, live music on Wednesdays, and a very nice staff. Treat yourself right and get you some Bhojanic!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

Very tasty and traditionally made stuff gives home made taste to its food. Right quantity, well served. Great Service

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Stopped in for lunch - pleasantly surprised at the decor (modern) and with the excellent craft beer selection which complemented the meal. Despite the other reviews, i found the service good, and food above average quality. Interestingly, we were not asked about the level of spice we wanted. But the chicken biryani and goat curry were well spiced, and Naan flavorful. I can't believe was able to enjoy an excellent Belgian IPA (a Houblon Chouffe in case you are wondering). I give this an above average review since the service, food and beer selection were all great and we had a very enjoyable lunch. What else can you ask for?