“our favorite restaurant!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Carrollton, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“our favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

We live 1.5 hours from Atlanta, and we try to drive in once a month just to eat here, it is that good! I am completely spoiled by their food; anytime I try to go to a middle eastern restaurant anywhere that we travel, it does not even come close to the food at Mezza. I always get the vegetarian sampler and my husband gets the lamb kebab platter. We get the awesome stuffed grape leaves and baba ghanoush for an appetizer. The baklava is the best I have had, not greasy like at other places, just the right flavor of nuts and honey. We have always had great service, Jason always remembers what our "usual" order is. I wish we lived closer so I could eat here at least once a week.

• Visited October 2013

ATLANTA
“WONDERFUL food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

Mezza is wonderful. The fish dishes are amazing and the flat breads are outstanding. The staff is very helpful. The whole meal was outstanding.

• Visited October 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Oh, How I Miss Mezza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

I moved to Florida 2 years ago, and miss Mezza terribly! This is just plain excellent food, we loved everything we ordered here. The wait staff can be slow sometimes, so we always made sure we weren't in a rush. White tableclothes and nice flatware, too. The gyro just can't be beat. The side salads are surpisingly wonderful! Just go, you will become a regular.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Stopped in for lunch...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

First time eating Lebanese food and we'll definitely be back! The humus was AMAZING, the chicken shwarma was even better, and the salad was delicious. Honestly, the whole meal was fantastic. I highly recommend to everyone.

• Visited May 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“DELICIOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

I can't add more than the other 14 reviewers have already said. I stumbled upon Mezza while checking out my new neighborhood. As a recent transplant all the way from Buckhead to Decatur, I was pleasantly surprised by my recent find of Mezza. Everything was delicious. The roasted garlic chicken was divine, the hummus was heavenly and the authentic turkish coffee packed just the perfect punch for an afternoon wake up. I'll definitely be back!

• Visited April 2013