“Walking distance”

Applebee's
Cuisines: American
“Walking distance”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

This is my Friday night hangout. It is walking distance for me so we enjoy it, sometimes we will take in a movie after dinner in the mall.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Only if you must”
Reviewed 20 January 2007

I have eaten at this Applebees four times. Only one time could I call the experience adequate. The service is so, so slow. How can a restaurant put a new bartender to work by himself on a Saturday night? When my glass of wine finally arrived I was greeted by the appearance of someone's lipstick on the glass. Cheese pizza is so gloppy you don't need to be McGyver to find a better use for it. Of all the diners I observed in the restaurant, few looked happy. The operation from the top down needs a complete overhaul. It's a shame because I actually like this chain. The food court at the mall is better than this.

1 Thank TheBoos111