“cheap eats rice or noodle”
Review of Noodle

Noodle
Ranked #59 of 385 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Always happy to stop in to this convenient friendly noodle shop.either the Decatur location or Midtown,it always delivers,and almost always a scoutmob app is applicable

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

I found the service to be quick. The wait staff were attentive but not intrusive. I've never seen stained glass in a bathroom before especially on a metal bathroom stall.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I go by this place about once every two years just to see if it has gotten any better. Still bland boring food heavy on noodles and light on additions. Servers are college kids that seem bored to be there with low level actual service. Waste of my time and money once again.

Reviewed 12 July 2013

I would always say, " I don't like Thai food" but this was my second visit here and I love it. I may be a little picky on ingredients but when I find the dish, it's amazing! On both trips to Noodle, they have had great specials that are very enticing. The prices are in the affordable range.The décor is very nice and not overdone. The patio is very nice as well. We sat outside on our spring time visit. I have not been super impressed with service. It often seems a little slow to start or maybe understaffed. Once the food is out everything seems to flow properly. Very very tasty! I would certainly recommend Noodle to anyone looking to go. Oh, and there is always FREE parking in the deck behind the court house if you leave after 6pm weekdays and all weekend. Its a little walk but gives the perfect stroll through Decatur square.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Ate here with a friend for the first time and was very satisfied! I ordered the sweet n tangy chicken and my friend ordered the beef lo mein stir fry. Both were DELICIOUS. The food came out pretty fast and was HOT n fresh! So glad I discovered this place.
Definitely recommended.
Usually has scout mob discounts for 50% off dine in only! Gratuity included. which was a plus!