“Small on size, big on flavor”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #43 of 367 Restaurants in Decatur
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Wayne
“Small on size, big on flavor”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you want homemade, fresh medtteranean food, try to Mediterranean Grill. We were visitng from out of state and our friends who live in Decatur took us there for a quick dinner. While the place isn't fancy, the food is excellent and comes in large servings. I had Chicken Kabob, others had Beef Kabob and vegetable platters with hummus and pita. What amazing servings for $10! We'll be sure to return when we visit Atlanta again.

Visited July 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“I eat here at least weekly”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I crave the lentil soup. So delicious, I must have it at least weekly. Best hummus this side of Jerusalem, and the felafels are perfect.

Visited June 2014
Hilton Head
“YUM !!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

On a recent trip to Atlanta, we stopped in here for a quick lunch. The food was fantastic. I would have given this 5 stars, but the service was a bit slow. Oh, well...definitely worth the wait. My son is a "lamb fan" and said that it was excellent. I had the chicken kabob plate. We both really enjoyed it very much. I tried a pistachio baklawa, which was also very good. The prices are reasonable for this part of town. Go...enjoy!

• Visited May 2014
Brunswick, Georgia
“Excellent Food and Moderately Priced”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Excellent food with good variety. Moderately priced, but crowded at lunch time. I had the business lunch plate and my wife and the gyro plate. Both were excellent. Parking can be difficult. Grill is in a strip mall on the corner of a busy intersection.

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta
“My New Favorite Lunch Spot”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Tucked away in a strip mall in suburban Atlanta, this place cranks out consistently excellent food. I always get the businessman lunch which consist of rice pilaf , shish kabob, kufta kabob, gyro slices and a salad. Portions are great, you pickup your food once your number is called and sit whoever you can. Very casual but you will see students, working class people and business professionals. Try it and you will be hooked, like me.

• Visited April 2014