“nice stay”

Affordable Hotel
Affordable Hotel
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I absolutely loved and enjoyed my stay just the right price . the staff was amazing very helpful. The kids enjoyed them self . its right off 285 not far from my job the bus stop is in walking range that's a plus. Kim and C J are the best and the lady's in housekeeping are also amazing.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Just recently I rented a room at affordable
hotel of decatur, and I must say that I had
a pleasant visit. The very first thing I
noticed and loved about this location was
the fact that they are on the marta line,
and are about 15-20 min away from the
city of Atlanta where I work. Secondly, I
feel as though I receive the "All-star"
treatment when I am there because the
staff are always so nice, and on-point
with the things some of the things that I
requested. My neighbors to my left and
right are also friendly, I heard zero to no
disturbances at night, and I am ever so
greatful for that. I would recommend this
hotel to anyone who is in need of a
cheaper hotel in the surrounding Atlanta
area.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank aaronm10706
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Overall customer service is awesome and the locals are very helpful.The rooms are clean and able to fit almost any budget. Great location right off of a major highway of 285. I would stay here again and would recommend to others

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I absolutely love and enjoy Affordable Hotel in Decatur, Georgia. The hotel is right off of 285 not too far from the city of Atlanta! The rooms are very spacious, well enough for kids to run around and enjoy, inside and outside. The staff is amazing, always ready to help whenever they are needed, and the general manager Kim is awesome, she always make me feel right at home, which is a good thing. My overall experience of Affordable Hotel was a good one, and I would recommend this spot anyone in the area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Just recently I rented a room at affordable hotel of decatur, and I must say that I had a pleasant visit. The very first thing I noticed and loved about this location was the fact that they are on the marta line, and are about 15-20 min away from the city of Atlanta where I work. Secondly, I feel as though I receive the "All-star" treatment when I am there because the staff are always so nice, and on-point with the things some of the things that I requested. My neighbors to my left and right are also friendly, I heard zero to no disturbances at night, and I am ever so greatful for that. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is in need of a cheaper hotel in the surrounding Atlanta area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 December 2013

the customer sevice is good, and the prices are always low and affordable. Thats why I think the name speaks for its self. I am a regular customer, and I will continue to be. I also would refer this hotel to a friend thats planning to be in the decatur ga area. Also the area is over all quiet and the guests are friendly. The staff is always helpful when I have any questions or concerns.Compared to the other hotels in the area, I think that affordable hotel is the best because of its convience to the interstate, resturants, and the shopping mall. I am always satisfied when I come to affordable hotel and Kim the manager is very respectful and helpful. She is one of the main reasons why I like this hotel.Her staff also does a great job keeping the property clean and safe.The rooms are always clean and comfortable. If i had to select between a different variety of hotel, I would always choose affordable because of the prices are low ,the staffis friendly, and the rooms are always clean and comfortable.These are just a few good things that always keep me coming back to affordable hotel in decatur ga.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Affordable Hotel Is very much so convenient for my fiance and myself. Right now we are trying to save up for our house, so we searched for an extended stay hotel that would be right on the marta line and not too far from the city. The general manger Kim is very nice. If there was anything that we needed she always goes the extra mile to make sure we are well accomadated, as well as her staff. I would recommend this hotel to any travelors that are in nead of an affordable spot.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Decatur
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur - Atlanta East
Emory Conference Center Hotel
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#121 of 173 in Atlanta

Been to Affordable Hotel? Share your experiences!