“Average” 3 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

Nothing special about it, the club house definitely needs a major make-over. The course is average, but reasonably priced.

Visited March 2012

Decatur, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little Mountain, nine or eighteen?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2012

Little Mountain Golf Course gave me a choice that I appreciated. I could play a 9-hole or 18-hole course! The name suggested a hilly or mountainous course, but I was pressed for time on the day that I visited, so I took the 9-hole option for a reasonable fee which included the golf cart. I was so pleased with the course and the amount of time it took to play, that I stopped in to talk with club house staff, including the resident Pro. Not only did I return to play the 18-hole course, I picked up a nice putter for a good price! The 18-hole course is quite hilly, and you could end up losing a few golf balls in the water. Little Mountain has less trees than other courses I have visited. I guess the name comes from a scenic, granite hill that can be seen at a distance, but it does not come into play.

Visited January 2012