“Great Stay”

Super 8 Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The beds were some of the most comfy ones I have ever slept in while traveling. Very quiet place and nice room! Even though there was a lot of traffic in the area due to road construction, you could not hear it and the room was very clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Super8AtlEast, General Manager at Super 8 Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

Thank you for your review. We care happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here. The road construction, however unavoidable, has since ceased near the hotel. We look forward to having you stay with us again and once again thank you. Our staff was very pleased that we provided you with comfort and cleanliness.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8AtlEast, General Manager at Super 8 Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2013

Reviewed 5 June 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 28 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8AtlEast, General Manager at Super 8 Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Reviewed 10 May 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I stayed here April 18-23. Prior to booking my reservation I read reviews, but decided to take a chance anyway. The room were a lot cheaper than downtown & I needed to be near Decatur anyway. I was a little disappointed there I couldn't check-in earlier than 2pm, but I myself work at a hotel so I understand. When I arrived there was a really nice lady at the desk, I think her name was Karen??? She was very polite, checked me in quickly, and was very helpful. My room was nice. I was disappointed that the website says the rooms have flat screen tv's and mine didn't. No big deal. The first thing I noticed was how clean the carpet looked. Well, when I took my shoe off it was wet! Apparently the carpet had been cleaned. My room was quiet. I was right above the lobby. I didn't have any major issues at all. There is one thing that did upset me however. I went to the front desk on a Saturday morning. There was an older woman with a really short haircut at the desk on the phone. It was clear it was a personal call. I stood at the counter for a while and while she's on the phone she's reaching her hand out. Well I didn't know what she wanted and she didn't know what I wanted and instead of putting the phone down to find out I had to wait on her to finish her conversation.. That to me is HORRIBLE customer service. When I checked out the lady (Karen?) was there and again very polite and friendly. The continental breakfast was basic but I wasn't expecting anything more. There are tons of restaurants in the area if you're hungry. Overall, my stay was pleasant. The price was right. I'd stay again if I had to.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 24 April 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Decatur
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur - Atlanta East
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Affordable Hotel
Affordable Hotel
#5 of 18 in Decatur
Courtyard Atlanta Decatur Downtown/Emory
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia

Been to Super 8 Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area? Share your experiences!