“Great Location for nascar weekend”

Super 8 Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Winston Salem
“Great Location for nascar weekend”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This location is great for the NASCAR race. The track is south of Atlanta, but the bypass on east side of town is with-in two mile of the perimeter. The staff was very helpful and the room was large, clean and comfortable. The morning breakfast was great. The only problem was that wyndham rewards misspelled the street address on my conformation.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Ellenwood
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Nice stay with lots of fast food & good BBQ in walking distance. There is a Wal mart within a half mile.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I stayed 1 night at this hotel & it was nice. The room was clean (had a very pleasant & refreshed) smell to it which really surprised me. A microwave & refrigerator. The housekeepers were nice & had pleasant attitudes. Overall, it was very nice...it served its purpose. The only drawback was a room at Super8 cost me $80 for 1 night.

• Stayed August 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I booked a room here for my softball team. I had 4 rooms on hold and the guys were going to get in and pay for their rooms. Well the hotel charged my credit card for everyone's room and when I called to explain they were coming and will be paying for their own room and I asked if he can put the money back on the card. He told me "no". I called back and asked to speak to a manager and he said "listen sweetheart let me tell you how this works". I don't know what hotels allow there employees to call their customers "sweetheart", but this guy was rude. I work in customer service and would never be allowed to talk to anyone the way he was talking to me. Still waiting for the manager to call me back about the charges on my card. I heard the hotel was nice, but don't prepare for the red carpet to be rolled out when you get there.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Super8AtlEast, General Manager at Super 8 Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
Dear Guest, I am sorry that your stay here was not to your satisfaction. First I would like to thank you for choosing our Hotel. I would personally try to resolve any issues outstanding and arrive at a resolution that meets everyone's satisfaction. My name is Diane Harrison and I am the General Manager, I would appreciate a call from you as I do not have a number to reach you. Always our goal is customer satisfaction. We do strive in giving good customer service and the only way we can provide that is getting feedback from our guest. Son allow me to begin addressing your issues.

We do take all our guest concerns very seriously and once we are aware they will be very diligent in resolving them.

Again thank you for your review and your time, and as always I look forward to hearing from you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Decatur
Quality Inn & Suites Decatur - Atlanta East
Affordable Hotel
Affordable Hotel
#4 of 18 in Decatur
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest

Been to Super 8 Decatur/Lithonia/Atl Area? Share your experiences!