“Only Complaint - Too Many Good Choices!”
Review of Cupboard Cafe

Cupboard Cafe
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Dillard
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
“Only Complaint - Too Many Good Choices!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Extensive menu filled with consistent, delicious food (if a little fattening!). Country-Fried Steak is divine - the breading is crispy and light. Chicken pasta dish was less wonderful, though my friend liked it. Candied yams were excessively sweet - not recommended. Lyonnais potatoes were wonderful. Lots of dessert choices in a display case, plus Blue Bell ice cream. I heard the strawberry pie was delicious, but I didn't go back to get any. :( Next year!

Visited May 2014

Atlanta, GA
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My husband and I ate here a few years ago and really liked it, so on a recent trip to Clayton, GA for a wedding we decided to come again. This time we brought a large group of friends with us We did not make an advance reservation, but they still did a great job of accommodating our large group.

While the prices are a tad high for breakfast, it was worth it for the quality of the food, portion sizes, and the fast and friendly service. Everyone in our large party thanked us for recommending the Cupboard cafe.

• Visited May 2014
“Killer menu. The banana pudding is to die for!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I have been twice recently. Nice ambience, good service, great food, reasonable prices (breakfast is a bit on the High side). We are looking for excuses to go back again and I am sure we will.

Dillard, Georgia
“yummy chicken”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

good food, great pies, and a homey atmosphere. I've been going there for some 15 years and I must agree with ladydesigner it is not what it used to be. Used to be great food at reasonable prices, not so much any more. There are other good places to eat in the area.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank intheHighlands
Bardstown, Kentucky
“Great Memorial Day lunch”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My daughter and I were out and about after taking the guys for golf . My daughter had heard of the Cupboard Cafe so we went to give it a try. Sitting was fast and service was great and the food was excellent. They had a great outdoor sitting area and great little gift section. Something on menu for everyone. Breakfast served all day.

• Visited May 2014