“Don't Use this facility!!”
Review of Lodge Atlanta

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
and 1 more site!
Lodge Atlanta
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Doraville
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Such terrible customer service. The lady I dealt with at the front desk was rude and unreasonable. the information that is given on the phone is different from the information you receive when you come in person. I asked to speak to the manager and the front receptionist refused. They need to shut this dump down!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank Chi O
DaynaAtl, Manager at Lodge Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

We apologize that our desk clerk was not polite and cordial. We are investigating this complaint.

There are newer reviews for Lodge Atlanta

Reviewed 21 August 2011

I went to this hotel so I could wait while my home was being finished.....I thought all was ok until I got the ding on my phone sure enough there was a sex offender living in the hotel four doors down! When I brought it to the attention of the people they knew nothing about it!....I quickly left! DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: August 2011
9  Thank dsexyred
Reviewed 22 January 2010

I stayed in this place for two weeks. Week 1: Ok, though I did have to nearly shout at someone to get toilet paper and clean(er) sheet and towels. Week 2: Midweek, 9am. The manager, a severe wrinkly broad, bangs hard on my door. When I open it, she barges in, saying she's conduction a "room inspection". Say what??? She sniffs around a bit, checks the smoke detector, then asks if I have an ironing board. I say no. She says, "You have to get one." Then she points to my cold iron. I say, "It's just for show." Scratching her scabby scalp, she leaves. [--] THIS PLACE! STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
12  Thank kingofuruk
Reviewed 6 July 2009

Been staying at the Lodge since 2003 as an extended stay commuter guest. I am very comfortable. Affordable, clean, friendly and secure. Everything I need, microwave, refrigerator, cable, telephone, desk, air & heat. Have never had a problem and would recommend to anyone if they are not looking for luxury. It is a nice place. Who could ask for more for $30-$35/day.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
5  Thank emmanidj1
DaynaAtl, Manager at Lodge Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2015

Thank you for your review. We are a budget hotel and strive to be the most affordable. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 29 April 2008

GHETTO!!

Prostitution and drug trafficking runs rampant in this dirty little truck stop hotel.. Expect bad customer service, sparse amenities, and DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!

AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

Even if you're broke and desperate..

Stayed: March 2008
10  Thank Torment_69
Reviewed 27 December 2007

I found the place to be clean and the rate was the best in the area. The staff was friendly,the room was average and the service was minimal. You get what you pay for,no frills.They did have coffee in the lobby and you can request housekeeping.The parking is good and security is present at nite.I will stay here again when in Atlanta.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank roadhog11
Reviewed 8 November 2007

My wife and I stayed at this hotel during bad times for us.During this time we have witnessed crack addicts smoking on the stair wells,housekeepers drinking while working,bad customer service,and filthy rooms.The first night my wife found a used condom in our sheets surrounded by blood stains.Not to mention having belongings stolen from us once a week during housekeeping.terrible management everytime we approached the frontdesk she helped us never putting down her ciggerette.finally we were late paying and we had been evicted during this time the little belongings we had left were stolen as well.

Mr.Charles Thomas

• Stayed: June 2007
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank ladygriffin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doraville
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center North Atlanta
Hampton Inn Norcross
Hampton Inn Norcross
#1 of 38 in Norcross
Baymont Inn & Suites Norcross Atlanta
Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/I-85
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Northlake

Been to Lodge Atlanta? Share your experiences!