“Price for amount of food good”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze
Ranked #11 of 173 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
atlanta
“Price for amount of food good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

For the price you do get a lot of food and always seems fresh not frozen ....the regular batter on some fish taste bland so on certain fish go for the seasoning I like cajun . If tou go on sat our sunday for dinner be ready to wait for a table . But cost for 2 adults and two kids under 40 bucks

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good fried food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

Several months ago,some friends and I ended up at this place because the place that we were going originally was closed. On our way back to Atlanta, we just happened to see this place and decided to stop. There were a lot of people waiting so we figured the food at this place must be good. Although we there were a lot of people waiting to be seated, we did not have long to wait, fortunately. The server was very nice and very quick in serving us, as well as knowledgeable of the menu and the prices. The menu wasn't very extensive, which was good, so it made it easy for me to choose what I wanted for dinner. As normal, I got the fried fish platter, which was very good and extremely filling. There was more that enough food for a hungry man to eat and still have some left for a midnight snack. The price was extremely reasonable for the amount of food that we ordered. We all were very pleased with the food and the service and all agreed to go again if we were on that side of town.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank JMDewitt
Douglasville, Georgia
“Great Salad!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

This has a great grilled chicken salad! It's huge! It would be enough for 2 people for a meal. Cost is great too! This huge salad costs less than a CFA salad (which I love too).

Visited May 2014
1 Thank DCGAPeach23
Tallapoosa, Georgia
“A Whole Lot of Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

You get a mound of food every time here. It has a good taste and is hot. Service was a little slow due, but quite friendly. Would definitely go again.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Greg W
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“2nd trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We ate here earlier this year and was very impressed. Our return trip was every bit as good as the first. I got the everyday special, I think they call it that. It had Alaskan White Fish, Shrimp and Chicken. All of which were fried to perfection. Extremely large portions, some come very hungry and ready to eat. My dad got the fried grouper which is always his pick among seafood when he can get it. I tried a bite of his and found it to be superior to my Alaskan white. Our server was extremely nice,helpful, and friendly. If I was a local this would be one of my regular stops in town.

Visited April 2014